Profile for Squeaker > Reviews

WD My Book 2 TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive with Backup
WD My Book 2 TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive with Backup
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals

3.0 out of 5 stars Lumbering, 11 July 2015
Large, heavy, if I'd known and I'd had time to return it I would have gone for a portable one.

That said, it's easy to set up and use.

Skinfood Nourishing Moisturiser 100mls
Skinfood Nourishing Moisturiser 100mls

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2015
Fantastic moisturiser for the price.

Skinfood Cleans All Cleanser 100mls
Skinfood Cleans All Cleanser 100mls

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2015
Fantastic cleanser for the price.

21 Jump Street
21 Jump Street
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars No..., 11 July 2015
Good God. I think you'd have to be American to find this funny.

Hale and Hearty Organic Light Bread Mix with Golden Linseed Organic 375 g
Hale and Hearty Organic Light Bread Mix with Golden Linseed Organic 375 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gluten and yeast free loaf, 19 May 2014
I completely disagree with the other reviewers, who may have been expecting this loaf to come out like normal bread. This bread is more like rye bread or sourdough loaves in texture - so denser and less fluffy than conventional bread.

I used significantly more water than the instructions suggest, and I cooked it for less time: the result was that exterior came out deliciously crunchy, the inside nice and soft.

This is definitely the best gluten and yeast free loaf I have found. It's not as heavy as rye bread and other sourdoughs, has a really nice flavour and I find it easier to digest.

You do have to make sure to add extra water though.

Since discovering them, these three Hale and Hearty bread mixes have become a staple.

Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270 Black Sim Free Unlocked 4GB
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270 Black Sim Free Unlocked 4GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Super smashing great, 30 Mar. 2014
Not much less powerful than the Samsung S4 Mini, and a slight step up specification-wise from the S3 Mini, it's a cracker of a smartphone for the price.

Cemetery Junction
Cemetery Junction

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't help myself, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Cemetery Junction (DVD)
It's not amazing, it's not original, it's not hilarious - although some bits are very funny - but if you remember the 70s it's great fun. It's enjoyable far in excess of its actual merit as a film.

My only real complaint is that there's not enough of the darkness that makes the good bits good, and it goes cheesy at the end.

NETGEAR WNDR4300-100UKS Premium Edition N750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
NETGEAR WNDR4300-100UKS Premium Edition N750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router

1.0 out of 5 stars Review of the reviews, 9 Jan. 2014
Out of all these 83 reviews, I cannot find a single one of the actual product I'm considering, the Netgear WNDR4300 N750 Wireless Dual Band Router, under which these reviews are listed. Amazon is not helping customers by lumping reviews for different products together. Highly misleading.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2014 3:45 PM GMT

Gustav Klimt - The Complete Paintings by Natter, Tobias G. (2012)
Gustav Klimt - The Complete Paintings by Natter, Tobias G. (2012)
by Tobias G. Natter

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous book, comprehensive and beautifully printed., 5 Jan. 2014
The book is very large, and very heavy but fabulously printed and comprehensive including all the landscape work as well as the portraits and the various friezes. I knew little about the Palais Stoclet and really appreciated all the pull out sections and the preliminary drawings.

Sony NWZE474 8GB MP3 Walkman Player - Black
Sony NWZE474 8GB MP3 Walkman Player - Black
Offered by MACnificent

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware: Not compatible with Amazon Audiobook downloads, 11 Oct. 2013
I'm posting this review for anyone who wants to download audiobooks.

I bought this as a present for my father to listen to audiobook downloads from Amazon/Audible. It turns out that Sony Mp3 players are not compatible with Amazon/Audible software, and cannot play Audible audiobooks. This fact was not mentioned in the information about the player, nor in the Amazon info about the audiobooks.. I have thus had to buy my father a different MP3 player.

Quite apart from that, I found this Sony machine tricksy to use. Ipods are much simpler and, in my opinion, worth the extra money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3