Profile for Salsa Diva > Reviews

Content by Salsa Diva

Salsa Diva (Nottingham)

VEO Black Ultra Slim Full Body Smart Case Cover for The Google Nexus 7 (1st Generation) - Includes Sleep Wake - Includes Screen Protector and Cloth
Offered by Purplemoose007

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet cover, 13 Jan. 2013
Does just what it says - Nexus 7 goes to sleep when cover closed, wakes when open. Cover can roll up to provide a stand though this could be firmer. Still, I really like the very slim design - adds virtually no weight or bulk to the tablet, which is just what I wanted and the cover provides a decent angle in landscape for typing as needed. I have an iphone case from same company and that is brilliant too!

Trust Preme Laser Presenter for PC, Laptop - Compatible with Powerpoint and Keynote

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful little gadget, 19 Jan. 2012
I did a lot of research before buying this - and it had very few reviews, so it was a bit of a gamble. However, the presenter/mouse does exactly what it claims. I find the tracker mouse button really easy to use and quite responsive; flicking between mouse and Powerpoint presenter/laser is dead easy. It loads up really quickly (even on institutional PCs linked to a fire walled server)and works from any distance or angle in the lecture room. I was so impressed I wanted to add a review as soon as I had road tested it to encourage other people looking for a wireless presenter with mouse. I rarely use Powerpoint so the mouse was essential for me. My one fear is that I will forget to retrieve the USB transmitter - but couldn't blame the product for that. One day someone will invent one that beeps at you if you try to leave the room without it :) A carrying case would be nice but I improvised and have mine in a little cotton pouch decorated with pink roses that came with my favourite perfume - well at least it's noticeable!! :)

House Of Spirits [1994] [DVD]
House Of Spirits [1994] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Meryl Streep

1.0 out of 5 stars deary me..., 12 Oct. 2010
I bought this because I was reading the book (again). I adore this book. The film is dreadful. I guess on reflection no film could really do it justice but, come on, Streep as a 15 year old?????? Jeremy Irons as a Latino caballero????????????? Really so poor as to be laughable. Do not buy if you love the book. Only Banderas worth the few quid I paid for this. :0)

Paul SmIth for WomenRose Eau de Parfum - 50 ml
Paul SmIth for WomenRose Eau de Parfum - 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely perfume, 23 Aug. 2010
I bought this through marketplace so it was very good value. A lovely perfume - very feminine and floral, with a hint of parma violets (which I love) along side the old fashioned rose.

TeckNet@ Apple iPod Touch 4G 4TH (2010,2011) Generation Leather Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 4G 4TH (2010,2011) - Black
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 26 July 2010
bought this for my son to keep his i-touch safe. He thinks it's well cool! Does what it says on the tin etc... nice quality, quick delivery.

Leadership for Healthcare
Leadership for Healthcare
by Jean Hartley

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent guide, 26 July 2010
I paid for this book out of my own pocket as my University wouldn't (boo!) but I have to say it is invaluable as a guide for students of health care leadership, and I am referring to it extensively in a module I am writing. Well laid out and focusing on both traditional views of leadership as well as the context of the NHS.

Griffin iTrip 6135-TRPAUTO Auto Dock Connector for iPhone and iPod
Griffin iTrip 6135-TRPAUTO Auto Dock Connector for iPhone and iPod
Offered by Hale Communications

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to install, 13 Jan. 2010
Very happy with this little gizmo: I looked at many different ones and read all the reviews and I really recommend this - especially at the price it was being offered.
Plug in, switch on, tune radio to number shown and hey presto it works. Volume very good, quality very good and signal strength maintained throughout on my largely rural journey into work - but in the city too! Four stars only because of trailing lead and no holder, but I will buy one of those next. At the moment the iphone sits on the seat next to me and I just hit "shuffle" and leave it to play. Works really well with spoken-word podcast too which was my main need. Thanks!

Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones
Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this!, 13 Sept. 2007
I am stunned by the poor reviews of this product and even more stunned by the quality of the headphones. I have played every type of music, through my pc, listening with these and I can't find a fault in sound quality. Really comfy too though it'll take awhile to get used to a headband. I bought these because I can't cope with in-ear phones after more than half and hour and I am planning to spend along time listening to stuff over the next few weeks.

Goodmans GCDR1955  Clock Radio
Goodmans GCDR1955 Clock Radio

3.0 out of 5 stars does the job!, 11 Oct. 2006
Mine works perfectly (as does my Goodman TV, coincidentally!!) - I have had it nearly twelve months. I find it easy to use, reliable DAB signal for the most part, alarm works fine.... only complaint is slightly tinny sound of CD/music so I am buying something with more oomph for dancing round the kitchen. This is fine for the bedroom and as a radio alarm which is what I mostly wanted (FM signal is poor where I live).