Profile for Recycled Rabbit > Reviews

Content by Recycled Rabbit
Top Reviewer Ranking: 518

Recycled Rabbit (Warwickshire)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
Nivea Mini Treats Gift Set for Her
Nivea Mini Treats Gift Set for Her

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, but definitely secret Santa cheapy, 14 Sept. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
It's a nice selection of fairly innocuous smelling products that actually would be useful as travel miniatures. Slightly coloured lip balm, pleasant moisturiser, bland roll on and an almond based shower soap (I really like almond based shower milk). there's also a fair amount of air in a small packet. I don't actually do Christmas gifts but this doesn't have much of the "I really want to impress you" about it. Products are pretty good though. No doubt to be repacked as essential travel items in 6 months time.

Energizer E27 7 W, 1 LED ES (Edison Screw) GLS Bulb
Energizer E27 7 W, 1 LED ES (Edison Screw) GLS Bulb
Offered by Go Green Batteries UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great energy saving bulb, 13 Sept. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
brilliant bulb using a fraction of potential energy. Psst due to EU regulation signed by some idiotic grinning politician I never voted for two coal fired power stations will be decommisioned in March 2016. Come winter in 2016-17 we'll be returning to power cuts like the late 1970s. So buy in some candles and alternate heating and try to stave off the crisis by not making tea between tv episodes and breaks and by replacing your dead electrical appliances with the most energy efficient ones you can afford. And wear a jumper. Casssandra will be right. Meantime, yet another energy efficient bulb.

Home & Personal Alarm Kit
Home & Personal Alarm Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars For specific situations, 11 Sept. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
it's a good alarm system but only for people in specific situations where distinct caution is needed. Ultimately doors are not very secure to det ermined thieves and if you are in a bad situation and need some reassurance, this is a good cheap kit to buy..

Garnier Pure Active Blackhead Scrub 150ml
Garnier Pure Active Blackhead Scrub 150ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasing, depends on your preferences, 27 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've used other scrubs before. some with heavier bits to abrade your skin- this one is quite gentle, has a slight perfumed scent and lightly tingles the skin. a few hours later my skin did feel smooth and lightly moisturized. So fairly pleasant but I prefer slightly more "natural" scents and harder abrasion.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Pending mozzie bite, 20 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Bit of a problem- I need now to get horribly bit to test this bottle out thoroughly. I sold a mozzie infested house so I have nowhere to test it out. However- my bottle hadn't leaked, it's small enough to carry and it smell ok and hasn't given me a reaction on unbroken skin. I await a tortuous bite in order to test in fully. Come on, bite me!!!

Hangerworld 43 cm (17") Quality Padded Satin Top Coat Clothes Hangers with Buttons, Pack of 10, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Sneaky design, 20 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've bought padded hangers before for my good jumpers- but they still slip off- with the button on each side slipping through the knitwear they now seem to be behaving and staying on the hanger- relief

AmazonBasics Everyday Duvet Set with 2 Pillowcases, Double - Dark Red
AmazonBasics Everyday Duvet Set with 2 Pillowcases, Double - Dark Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Good set, 20 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
as with all Amazon basics stuff, good quality, reasonable price, nice colour, no more to say

Philips GC2046/20 EasySpeed Steam Iron with 110 g Steam Boost/ Ceramic Soleplate and Safety Auto-Off, 270 ml, 2200 Watt, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant iron., 20 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Nice and easy to fill. Anticalc filter is a necessity as I've found the lack of one in other pieces of tech degrades their efficiency over time. Makes stuff flat, what more can I say

French Vegetarian Cooking (Evans Novel of the West)
French Vegetarian Cooking (Evans Novel of the West)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Veg cooking, 14 Aug. 2015
OK to counter the crtical review. I've had this book a fair while and was pleased to finally replace it in Kindle.
I prefer MS Gavin's Italian book, but then I'm less keen on trad French cooking. I like to cook this style occasionalky.
She writes very easy recipes to follow so it's a joy to use. Not all the recipes work in this book, about 50 percent of what I've tried. However some are stunners and there are great techniques in here like partially pre baking peppers for stuffing.
The Kindle text is designed for the US, who cares I've got a cup measure and lnow what a zucchino and eggplant are.
The ingredients list is badly laid out at present. Someone has messed up the tabs so the text overlaps. It became more readable when I increased the line spacing.

I've had a big chuck out of my 40 years collection of veg cookery books recently, finally slimming it down to a shelfull from three. This stayed, so I think it's worth a place, i so prefer Kindle for cookbooks though, and my iPad folows me to thekitchen

GBC 64x99mm 2x125mic Card Laminating Pouches - Gloss
GBC 64x99mm 2x125mic Card Laminating Pouches - Gloss

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, 13 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Seem to work well. I'm not very used to using laminators and it wasn't too painful a process using these pockets

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30