Profile for NW London > Reviews

OPI Nail Lacquer Brights Collection, 15 ml - Mod About You
OPI Nail Lacquer Brights Collection, 15 ml - Mod About You
Offered by Red Hot Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this colour., 14 Mar 2014
What can i say, OPI is a great make, I love this colour. it arrived on time and I shall get more when this runs dry.

Nature's Way Goldenseal Root 570 mg (100 Capsules)
Nature's Way Goldenseal Root 570 mg (100 Capsules)
Offered by albert on the go

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff!, 14 Mar 2014
This was recommended to me by two friends, one that swears she has not had a cold since taking it and the other will not go out of the house without it in her bag, pops a couple of pills if she is around anyone with any cold like symptoms.

Have to say i have been taking it since Dec and no colds for me either!

(HH) Red Valentines Heart Edible Rice Paper Pierced Heart Design Cup Cake Wedding Cake Decoration x 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Red paper hearts, 14 Mar 2014
BIG red hearts, effective, and look like the picture. They looked great with the red glitter I also purchased .

Cup Cake World 7.5 g Gemz Sugarcraft Decorating Glitter, Metallic Red
Cup Cake World 7.5 g Gemz Sugarcraft Decorating Glitter, Metallic Red

5.0 out of 5 stars red glitter, 14 Mar 2014
Arrived on time and is what it says, deep red glitter for cakes! very effective. Not sure why one has to add more words to post a good review!

I Could Pee on This
I Could Pee on This
by Francesco Marciuliano

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little pressie, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: I Could Pee on This (Hardcover)
This is a great little pressie if you are a cat lover, one can relate to the poems in it.

Shark Attack
Shark Attack
Offered by somethingdifferent

5.0 out of 5 stars so much fun, 14 Nov 2012
This review is from: Shark Attack (Toy)
I bought this for my nephew - he has not had it yet... I have played it at work with the team, at a dinner party with friends and even had my parents play it.
Its light - no batteries (well i have not found any) portable and fun.

There has been so much laughter while playing this game, its highly recommended and will not bore the adults!
Have fun

Box of 5 Disposable Party Cupcake Stands
Box of 5 Disposable Party Cupcake Stands
Offered by The Vanilla Valley (WeddingAcrylics)

4.0 out of 5 stars NW London, 2 Nov 2011
I bought these for a big Birthday bash so that lots of cakes and pasties could be displayed. They are easy to put together and last well. However they really are very very plain. I did have to tart them up a little with ribbons etc as otherwise the would have looked like very plain cardboard cake stands - which they are! I would but them again but remember to add tarting up stuff with them!

Lifestyle Collections Text Cake Tin - Large 10x26
Lifestyle Collections Text Cake Tin - Large 10x26

5.0 out of 5 stars NW London, 2 Nov 2011
Great, Use it all the time for cakes, easy to wash, no rust and keeps the cake fresh. It also looks modern if left out on the side of the kitchen. Not that cake actually lasts that long!

Asics Gel Womens White Running Trainers Shoes Ladies 8
Asics Gel Womens White Running Trainers Shoes Ladies 8

5.0 out of 5 stars New shoes, 2 Nov 2011
Brilliant, the shoes are true to size, very very light and great in the gym.

They are girly, pink sliver and white, but not in your face.

Highly recommend them for comfort, easy to wear, light trainers. I manage to obtain blisters from most shoes i buy but these have not produced any. I think the picture that is advertised makes the shoe look really really long, but actually when they are on ones feet they do look normal, not like surfboards!