Profile for Bridgitte Allman > Reviews

Content by Bridgitte Allman

Bridgitte Allman

Elbesee Rotating Sew On Tapestry Embroidery Cross Stitch Frame - 40" x 12"
Elbesee Rotating Sew On Tapestry Embroidery Cross Stitch Frame - 40" x 12"
Offered by Minerva Crafts and Fabrics

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm very pleased with this, 6 April 2015
I'm very pleased with this; It's not so easy getting a frame of this size as the smaller sizes are, so it was a big relief to buy it here with this amazon seller. Being Elbesee, it is very good quality and don't know what I'd do without it!!

The Delavals a Family History
The Delavals a Family History
by Martin Green

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm quite pleased to have this book, 10 Feb. 2015
I'm quite pleased to have this book; very interesting. I've been researching my family history and found out that the Delaval's were one set of my ancestors, along with the Milbanke's and several other families of Northumberland, so reading through this is quite intriguing and nice to confirm the details I've been able to confirm so far.

The Art Garfunkel Album
The Art Garfunkel Album

5.0 out of 5 stars The Art Garfunkel Album [Clean], 23 May 2014
I grew up with my mum playing Simon & Garfunkel and enjoy the music myself to this day, even have the LP album my mum used to have on CD, so to have this digital download album of Art and his brilliant voice, especially Bright Eyes, is great. Some songs originally done by others and Art has done his own variations, but his voice is a compliment to those tracks. Would recommend it to other "Simon & Garfunkel" fans.

I Feel Like Buddy Holly [Clean]
I Feel Like Buddy Holly [Clean]

5.0 out of 5 stars I Feel Like Buddy Holly, 23 May 2014
I loved this song when it first came out, got the 45in single but great to have it now as digital to listen to, such a great ballad.

Mirror of the Night
Mirror of the Night

5.0 out of 5 stars Gothic/Celtic music., 22 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Mirror of the Night (MP3 Download)
I love this music, very gothic and Celtic, and relaxing. I only found out about Adrian Von Zeigler a few days ago when looking up other composers; I now own four downloaded albums and impatiently waiting for a CD to arrive. Brilliant!!

And The Violins Stopped Playing [1988] [DVD]
And The Violins Stopped Playing [1988] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Horst Buchholz
Offered by babsbargains *** WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ***

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 22 Sept. 2013
Brilliant, yet sad film about what happened to the gypsies as well as the Jewish people during WW2. Interesting film.

20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Maureen McGovern
20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Maureen McGovern
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 22 Sept. 2013
I bought this because I liked the songs from the disaster films The Poseidon Adventure and The Towering Inferno. Delivery was fast, very pleased with my purchase, Thanks!!

For Now I am Winter
For Now I am Winter

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 May 2013
This review is from: For Now I am Winter (Audio CD)
I love this collaboration of music by Olafur Arnalds and Arnour Dan after looking into the music done for Broadchurch, just the kind of music I was searching for for a while. Beautiful, haunting, and relaxing.

Digby - The Biggest Dog In The World [DVD]
Digby - The Biggest Dog In The World [DVD]
Dvd ~ Spike Milligan

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 15 May 2013
I enjoyed this film as a child back in the 70's when this first came out and brill to have it on DVD.