Profile for B. Jackson > Reviews

Content by B. Jackson

B. Jackson (Spalding, Lincolnshire United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
KEDSUM Rechargeable Stick-on Anywhere 10-LED USB Charging Wireless Motion Sensing Closet Cabinet LED Night Light / Stairs Light with Magnetic Strip-Cool White
Offered by KEDSUM-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for off grid, caravan or camping, 9 May 2016
We don't have mains power so this is great stuck to the bathroom mirror and it lights up the whole bathroom. We use a power pack to recharge it. Excellent product.

Malloom® 1PC Women Folding Summer Sun Floppy Hat Straw Beach Wide Large Brim Cap (Coffee)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 18 Aug. 2015
Great for the price. It's rolled for posting so flatten out on arrival. Ideal if you want something natural or you can dress it up.

Harcostar 350 litre Magnum Water Butt & Raintrap Diverter
Harcostar 350 litre Magnum Water Butt & Raintrap Diverter

5.0 out of 5 stars maximum storage, 18 Aug. 2015
Just what we needed as we need to collect all our water for the house.

Varta Power Accu 2300 mAh Ready2Use Rechargeable AA Batteries - 4-Pack
Varta Power Accu 2300 mAh Ready2Use Rechargeable AA Batteries - 4-Pack

2.0 out of 5 stars I can see others are quite happy with theirs but mine definitely weren't up to the ..., 18 Aug. 2015
I bought these for my camera and they just don't last and furthermore take no time to recharge. About the same time 800 mAh take which makes me suspicious. I went to my local camera shop and they say batteries are one of the most faked items on the internet. I can see others are quite happy with theirs but mine definitely weren't up to the job.

Selections GFB048 3 x 2 x 2m Polytunnel with Galvanised Steel Frame and Reinforced Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars ... frame is worth it alone as it is very sturdy. Not so keen on the cover as it ..., 10 Jun. 2015
The frame is worth it alone as it is very sturdy. Not so keen on the cover as it is the polythene with green mesh which always excludes a certain amount of light so when it eventually goes I'll replace with a clear cover but very pleased.

SunnCamp Super Deluxe Comfy Low Camping Chair - Black
SunnCamp Super Deluxe Comfy Low Camping Chair - Black
Offered by Heritage Home and Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says in the title, 16 Aug. 2014
Bought this for my Mum and despite some delivery problems she tells me it has been great.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Super efficient, 16 Aug. 2014
Excellent! I live off grid and it is really good, especially for guests.

The Agatha Raisin Companion
The Agatha Raisin Companion
by M.C. Beaton

4.0 out of 5 stars Agatha essential, 16 Aug. 2014
If you are an Agatha nerd you will like this but it could have had some maps in it to help with logistics (although then we may learn the true location of Carsley)

6 Pack 18in x 18in Duck Feather Cushion Pads with 100% Cotton Casing - Heavy Filling
Offered by Luxury Home Decor

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Aug. 2014
Very good value for money and with more padding that expensive ones in the shops.

Outwell ECOcool cool box 12v 24L green 2015 cooler
Outwell ECOcool cool box 12v 24L green 2015 cooler

2.0 out of 5 stars Safety issue, 16 Aug. 2014
Unfortunately my experience is poor. Living off grid, we needed to use this cool box everyday and like other reviews it does take a lot of juice so running off a solar panel meant it needed to be off over night. This wasn't a big problem because the box is well insulated. Our issue was that from the start it was noisy, but not having a comparison we didn't realise the item was faulty. The fan worked intermittently and then not at all at which point the lid became very hot. Not something you could leave unattended. We did get a refund but clearly this item should have some safety cut out to prevent overheating.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3