Profile for RBF > Reviews

RBF

Pilates Workouts and Exercises
Pilates Workouts and Exercises

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, 26 Sept. 2013
I thought I would give it a go, just in case I had a different experience from previous reviewer, but I didn't, just don't do it! As said previously blurred videos listed which don't play...

Deadlocked: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse 12)
Deadlocked: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse 12)
by Charlaine Harris

4.0 out of 5 stars So near the end...., 3 May 2012
I excitedly pre-ordered the 12th Sookie Stackhouse and couldn't wait to recieve it, and I finished it on the same day as I was so eager to see what happened to Sookie and her collection of friends and lovers!

I wasn't disappointed although you could tell there was a lot of wrapping up of more minor characters that appear in the stories, but aren't overly signifcant, ready for what I now know to be the last book. This book does flit between the differing Supe groups and it focuses on Sookie and her inner turmoil particularly being pushed and pulled between them all, lost loves and her future happiness - although as normal there is a mystery to solve.

I wish that somewhere before I had read this that it had mentioned that there had been the short story small town wedding as I didn't realise this and I will now have to go back and read this to understanding some of the back story for the odd comments about Quinn and Sam and Jannalynn, which I have also had to do in the past with the other short stories having been a late comer to the Sookie Stackhouse Series.

Otherwise a great book perhaps not as strong as other books in the series as it obviously is building for the finale but you can guarantee that it won't be disappointing - can't wait!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 8, 2012 2:41 AM BST