Profile for Scottie > Reviews

Scottie

Mind Tools
Mind Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars really good we reminder tool, 11 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Mind Tools (App)
Really good we app to remind you of project management, management and stress management tools, techniques or handy hints. Good for any reflective manager.

Contagious Optimism: Uplifting Stories and Motivational Advice for  Positive Forward Thinking
Contagious Optimism: Uplifting Stories and Motivational Advice for Positive Forward Thinking

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book an so glad to be involved, 16 Jun. 2013
One of the most exciting things is that even though am one of the co-authors I still gained a lot from reading the other life lessons within the book. Well done to David and the team for a great book. Scott Duncan.

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth a read..., 13 Jun. 2013
I read 7 habits years ago and have come back to it to actually use it! also purchased the workbook to go along with it.

THROUGH A MOTHER'S EYES
THROUGH A MOTHER'S EYES

3.0 out of 5 stars the misses read this not me..., 13 Jun. 2013
she said

"well written, maybe not the best book to read on a kindle, but maybe it is... "

she has got baby brain.

Carnegie's Call - developing the success habit
Carnegie's Call - developing the success habit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wee stories of success from scotland, 25 April 2013
Enjoyable wee read for folks who like business or enterprising approaches in what ever they do! Glad I picket it up. Thank to Michael Malone and the contributors to the book it shares some great wee lessons.

Just Get On With It: A Caring, Compassionate Kick Up the Ass!
Just Get On With It: A Caring, Compassionate Kick Up the Ass!

5.0 out of 5 stars A refreshing guide to real lasting change, 30 Jan. 2013
I will be doing the exercises over the next few weeks. Great book from Ali Campbell that is definitely worth a read.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my kkindle, 24 Jan. 2012
I really do love my kindle, it is a great way for me to read on the move and I use the voice thingy as well as I struggle with dyslexia sometimes more than others (when I am tired)...

SuperBusiness: How I Started SuperJam from My Gran's Kitchen
SuperBusiness: How I Started SuperJam from My Gran's Kitchen

4.0 out of 5 stars scottie d, 19 Dec. 2011
good wee book, enjoyed learning about how the ideas developed and the social enterprise aspect to the company... well done...

From Word to Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Microsoft Word, or Tips on Formatting Your Document So Your Ebook Won't Look Terrible (Kindle Publishing 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars content on the net for free, 19 Dec. 2011
I understand that there is an opportunity to publish loads of small books and only charge a small amount for the book, but it really felt as though this had been churned out in a few hours and I had managed to find much more free content online in less time than it took me to read the very small amount in this 'e-book'... learned a little too, so I am not totally rubbishing it, as I also know what it is like when self publishing... but a bit more effort would be appreciated.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 26, 2013 1:30 PM BST