Profile for Ben Bridge > Reviews

Content by Ben Bridge

Ben Bridge

Freedom From Emotional Eating(CD+DVD)
Freedom From Emotional Eating(CD+DVD)
by Paul McKenna

5.0 out of 5 stars Life-changing, 21 Mar 2014
For the first time in my life, I have a healthy relationship with my body after following this system. I have lost half a stone in the month since I started following the system properly, and I notice it because my clothes are all looser, not because I am low on energy and generally sad like I have been on diets in the past. The best part of it is that this system is based on long-term personal/mental changes, by addressing issues that cause a person to 'eat their feelings', as opposed to a diet where you use up all your willpower ignoring natural signals from your body to bring about purely temporary changes that have bigger consequences.
I used to eat to the point of feeling physically ill, and even then wanted to continue eating without end. "I Can Make You Thin" didn't quite give me what I needed, but Paul McKenna has changed my life with "Freedom from Emotional Eating".
One month on from starting, I now only occasionally need to remember "I love and respect myself" before eating, and I will stop eating well before the plate is empty.
I am also starting to really feel my emotions again, with this perspective I know that I have never actually felt excitement or attraction toward another person in the way that humans are meant to, until now.

I will recommend this book as top priority to anyone suffering from eating disorders of any kind.

It arrived in 3 days after ordering as standard delivery 3-5 days, in perfect condition and exactly as described, with all the extras included.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a lazy workout, 21 Mar 2014
As a 23-year old male, already quite strong (although I have never worked out arms below bi/triceps), when I'm sitting here infront of the computer/tv, getting a bit bored waiting for updates/downloads/ad breaks to finish, I will pick up these grips and do a few sets on each hand without any conscious effort, which is why I love them.
I suppose they could be good to incorporate into a full strength workout session as well.
After a few months of casual use, I need a stronger pair to match my strength.

MHP Computer Services 20m CAT5e RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Patch Lead Cable
MHP Computer Services 20m CAT5e RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Patch Lead Cable
Offered by CrossCables

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as needed, arrived slightly damaged, can't complain for price., 21 Mar 2014
The product arrived in good time, and works very well as is - my computer is reporting 1gbps speed connection to my router.
I am only concerned about the quality of the cable - there are a few centimetres on each end of the cable where the rubber around the inner wires has pulled away from the head, leaving only the rubber around the inner wires as protection (the product arrived in this state) leaving it without much resistance to physical damage (I don't believe it will survive if someone accidentally yanks it).

On a side note, I don't understand why more ethernet cables aren't designed with a second clip to protect the first secure clip on the head - I love this cable for that, my old ones have all had their clips snapped off.

GymAdvisor COMBINATION LOCK gym high security 4 dial heavy duty padlock
GymAdvisor COMBINATION LOCK gym high security 4 dial heavy duty padlock
Offered by GymAdvisor Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, 28 Jan 2014
Exactly what I needed for locking up my belongings at the gym while I am showering - so much better than carrying a key around with you that you can lose, and even if you are forgetful, set the combo to your birthday and problem solved.

Duracell Rechargeable Accu HR03 750 mAh AAA Batteries - 4-Pack
Duracell Rechargeable Accu HR03 750 mAh AAA Batteries - 4-Pack
Offered by Battery Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great money saver, 28 Jan 2014
These are just as good as their disposable counterparts, albeit slightly more expensive initially and will hold slightly less power in between charges, but you can't beat having batteries that will last for several years over a handful of months. They are a huge money saver in the long term, and are so much better for the environment - I will recommend these to everyone.

white Allwinner A13 4GB DDR3 512MB 7inch Capacity Touch Screen Android 4.0 Camera Tablet PC, 7Inch capacity touch screen with 800*480px, a Allwinner A13 4GB DDR3 512MB 7inch Capacity Touch Screen Android 4.0 Camera Tablet PC, assorted colors available (7", White)
Offered by ** Best of British Tablet Company **No long wait from China & No import tax to pay**

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 28 Jan 2014
This little piece of tech has exceeded my standards in some ways and not met them in one other - the manufacturer is a Chinese company called Rockchip, and I was searching for 2 hours before giving up on finding a driver in order to transfer files directly from my computer running Windows 7 64-bit, which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 - I ended up transferring files via Google Drive instead. The processor seems to work as fast as any smartphone I have used, and accessing the internet via wi-fi seems to be as fast as it would on 3G, no more than 8 seconds to load a typical web page. I was pleasantly surprised to see how well it handles graphics - the tab plays videos very well and at a decent quality. As for battery life, it more than meets my standards, although I don't know how long it would last if you are playing games on it constantly, but you can keep it plugged in and use it at the same time anyway. The battery still loses charge when switched on or off, but is no worse than modern smartphones anyway. I would recommend this tablet as it is great value, but also warn people to treat it carefully: as they say, you get what you pay for, I doubt it would survive being dropped on the floor more than once.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good so far (1 month in), 28 Jan 2014
I was skeptical when reading reviews about it losing signal when hot or at seemingly random times, but I have been using it for a month now and haven't experienced any of these problems. My older one was about twice as long, and my dad managed to snap it in half while it was in the computer, so having a mini adapter is definitely worth it for me.

7 inch Black leather case for with standard for Q88 /Q8 Android 4.0 4GB+Black stylus pen
Offered by buysku ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential product, 28 Jan 2014
These cheap Chinese Allwinner tablets are quite fragile, so getting a case for them is important. Would recommend to anyone with the tablet, although I do wish I had bought something more colourful than black...