Profile for Paul > Reviews

Riverdance: Music From the Show
Riverdance: Music From the Show
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic music, 22 April 2014
I've always liked the music from Riverdance and this recording captures all the emotion and energy from the live show.

Prisoner
Prisoner

4.0 out of 5 stars Good album, 14 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Prisoner (Audio CD)
I first saw the Jezebels as the support act to Depeche Mode in Manchester this year. Thoroughly enjoyed their set and bought this album as a result. Its full of 'big', rocky, anthemic tunes, which I like, but her voice can get a bit tiring after a bit. Well worth checking out, especially at second hand prices.

Fans
Fans

3.0 out of 5 stars Of its time, 11 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Fans (Audio CD)
I heard Madame Butterfly recently so thought I'd try this album. That is the stand-out track but the whole album now sounds very dated.

Some Things Never Change
Some Things Never Change

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid but nothing special, 11 Jun. 2013
I was only introduced to Supertramp a few months ago so thought I'd give it a go. The track I was initiated with was Rudy so that was my benchmark. There are some good tracks on this but Crime of the Century (the album containing Rudy) is better.

Cookie: The Anthropological Mixtape (Pa Version)
Cookie: The Anthropological Mixtape (Pa Version)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my thing, 11 Jun. 2013
Heard one track at a friends and thought I'd give it a go but it's not my thing at all, too much swearing, and too much rapping for my tastes.

Inform Educate Entertain
Inform Educate Entertain

3.0 out of 5 stars Not up to the standard of War Room, 11 Jun. 2013
I bought this unheard after really enjoying War Room. It was a touch disappointing to hear the same samples used again and I was surprised to hear Spitfire again, too. That said, it's a good album, just not as impressive as War Room.

Every Kingdom
Every Kingdom

4.0 out of 5 stars very goog, 29 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Every Kingdom (Audio CD)
an upbeat, mainly acoustic album. Some great songs with catchy melodies. . . . . . . . . ,.

Exile
Exile
Offered by Bee-Entertained

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good album, 29 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Exile (Audio CD)
i have only listened to this a couple of times and it isnt as instant as Happiness, but I think it's a grower

All That Echoes
All That Echoes

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit 'meh', 29 Mar. 2013
This review is from: All That Echoes (Audio CD)
no stand out songs, all feels a bit formulaic, the usual mixture of english and italian, but nothing spectacular, I feel his voice is being wasted

Banba
Banba

3.0 out of 5 stars typical clannad, 27 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Banba (Audio CD)
very similar to their other albums, nothing stood out, good or bad. Cant complain at less than 3 pounds delivered though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3