Profile for ZBP1329 > Reviews

Content by ZBP1329

ZBP1329

Compression Sleeve - Calf and Shin Splints Support - Best for Man and Women With Guard Leg Compression Design - Black 1 Pair (Small/Medium)
Offered by AbcoTech Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars I find that it helps greatly.. My Shin ..., 13 Nov. 2015
I find that it helps greatly.. My Shin Splint has been awful and wearing this has helped a lot. The only tiny bit of discomfort is the lower round a calf bit. I find a tiny bit tight and by the end of the day leaves a mark round my calf. I don't have thick calf so I can imagine it would be jolly uncomfortable with someone who has . This is why I am giving 4* instead of 5

OXO Good Grips Julienne Peeler
OXO Good Grips Julienne Peeler
Offered by China Chaps Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars It is OK for some of the stuff like carrots, had real problem trying to use it ..., 11 May 2015
It is OK for some of the stuff like carrots, had real problem trying to use it with Fresh Beetroots .

Triumph Amazing Sensation Underwired Bodysuit Women's Body Shaper Black 34C
Triumph Amazing Sensation Underwired Bodysuit Women's Body Shaper Black 34C

3.0 out of 5 stars good for taller girls, 21 Mar. 2014
For a small 5 1" person like me is a bit too long... not easy to alter either, so just have to put up with it...

Eva Fraser - Facial Fitness Made Easy [DVD + Book]
Eva Fraser - Facial Fitness Made Easy [DVD + Book]
Dvd ~ Eva Fraser

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, simple and easy to follow, 21 Mar. 2014
a very simple to follow DVD and a good descriptive book. have seen EVa's interviews, she looks amazing, and not fake and strange like Carole Maggio. I did not find anything in there which was complicated or difficult to perform. absolutely recommended.

Dying To Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing
Dying To Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing
by Anita Moorjani

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the most uplifiting books of all time, 17 Aug. 2012
This is such a fantastic book. There are lot of people in the world who believe in "Oneness", but very few who have experienced that and have been able to convey the message so clearly and beautifully. I could not put the book down; I will recommend it to anyone, whether you are on your spiritual journey or want to draw comfort that someone who passed to the other side is actually happy and in a good, happy place, in a state that we all yearn for. Thank you Anita for sharing this beautiful experience with us.

Rumi: Bridge to the Soul: Journeys into the Music and Silence of the Heart
Rumi: Bridge to the Soul: Journeys into the Music and Silence of the Heart
by Coleman Barks

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, heart warming, 8 Aug. 2012
I have read other books of Rumi, but Dr Bark has done such a fantastic job with the translation. I was overjoyed when I received it from a good friend as a gift at the time I needed inspiration, uplifting and more. I loved account of travel of Dr Bark in Iran as well!. recommended 100%.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2015 11:34 PM BST

1.74M Aquarium Fish Tank Cleaning Manual Squeeze Water Changer Pump
1.74M Aquarium Fish Tank Cleaning Manual Squeeze Water Changer Pump
Offered by Fly Service

5.0 out of 5 stars too much packaging, 31 May 2012
The product is fine, however I was disgusted at the packaging, more suitable for an item ten time the size. I don't know who does the packaging, but not enviromentally friendly!

Paul Frank Julius Head French Terry Full Zip Women's Jumper Black Medium
Paul Frank Julius Head French Terry Full Zip Women's Jumper Black Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely hoodie, 31 May 2012
I purchased this for my daughter's birthday, she loves it and has been wearing it since October, it washes well, and it is so cute..

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not great, 31 May 2012
For the price they were OK, but one of the crystal stone fell after couple of wears, I had purchased a similar pair elsewhere of much higher quality, but paid more for them.