Profile for GoldChanel > Reviews

GoldChanel

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Breville VBL062 Blend Active Personal Blender, 300 W - White/Green
Breville VBL062 Blend Active Personal Blender, 300 W - White/Green

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate it. Does not fully blend everything especially frozen fruits, 1 Mar. 2016
Cannot fully blend my frozen berries - still lots and lots of bits left in my smoothie which is really what I hate. I have returned it and gotten a refund. Get yourself a better blender if you prefer smooth smoothies without un-blended blobs and bits inside.

Fehn 30cm Cuddly Toy Hare (Red)
Fehn 30cm Cuddly Toy Hare (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jan. 2016
Great toy for a 1 year old girl.

Aroma Home Fox Microwaveable Cosy Hottie
Aroma Home Fox Microwaveable Cosy Hottie

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for those who love foxes, 26 Jan. 2016
Recipient of the Fox toy was over the moon. Perfect for those who love foxes! :)

YUMQUA WPC-04 3 x Clear Waterproof Water Tight Dry Bags& Cases For Camera Mobile Phone Pouch Backpack Kayak Military
Offered by Whasrp Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Oct. 2015
Very pleased with this purchase. Practical, good quality. Will buy again.

My Tech Air Purifier with Ioniser and Colour Changing LED Light for Relief to People Suffering from Airborne Allergies, Plastic, White
Offered by CostMad-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Item seems to work fine. I just got it 2 days ago, 5 Oct. 2015
Item seems to work fine. I just got it 2 days ago , but the Sentik scents which came with it, is pretty poor. I can't smell anything in my living room and my living room is not very large. I have to go very near to the device to be able to smell anything. I've added about half the bottle of the lavender scent, and still can't smell much! There is No hope of scenting a room with full of people.

220V 18W Illumination 2G11 Single Ended Fluorescent Light Bulb White
220V 18W Illumination 2G11 Single Ended Fluorescent Light Bulb White
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Jun. 2015
Works great.

World's Best Plant Food: Humboldts Secret Golden Tree - Plant Savior, Yield Increaser and More
Offered by GreenSupplies1

5.0 out of 5 stars I've used this for 2 weeks and really have seen ..., 13 Jun. 2015
I've used this for 2 weeks and really have seen results in my flowers and plants. The colours of the flowers are so much brighter and my tomato plant which was half dying came back to life after spraying Golden Tree. I won't be using anything else after this.

100 Clear Self Adhesive 9cm x 6cm Peel and Seal Plastic Bags for Packaging Small Objects, Jewellery, Crafts
Offered by QPSupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 May 2015
Great for packing in my earrings and necklaces. Good quality and plastic is not flimsy - Would recommend.

Hanging White Heart Triple Photo Frame - Family
Hanging White Heart Triple Photo Frame - Family
Offered by Carousel Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Dec. 2014
Very nice gift for a friend. Thanks again.

Kobwa(TM) Portable Waterproof PU Leather Headphone Bag Earphone Pouch Case (Black) with Kobwa's Keyring
Offered by eFuture.SR