Profile for Vix > Reviews

M-Wave Frame Corner Bag
M-Wave Frame Corner Bag
Offered by bikes4life limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny weeny little rubbish., 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: M-Wave Frame Corner Bag (Misc.)
It's not even big enough for my bunch of home keys. I'm not sure what could fit into this that needs to be attached to a bike. A piece of folded paper with my negative review perhaps or a ....nah can't think of anything else?

Daffodil AMC530 - Digital LCD Alarm Clock with Calendar and Thermometer (Orange)
Offered by Daffodil UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't keep time properly, 26 Jun 2014
I bought this for the kitchen and set it with a brand new battery, still it 'slows' down. I don't understand how a digital clock can possibly do that. (no there isn't anyone else here who could change it) unless it's got a dodgy algorithm. Anyhow if you want a clock to keep proper time don't get this one.

Drontal Plus Wormer Single Tablet
Drontal Plus Wormer Single Tablet
Offered by Mr Pets

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't test, 26 Jun 2014
I guess it does the job as I can't possibly test it. The taste must be bad though because my chihuahua kept spitting it out even though I mixed it with his favorite food.

Mool Lightweight Fabric Pet Carrier Crate with Fleece Mat, 43 x 28 x 29 cm, Blue

2.0 out of 5 stars Spacious for a standard Chihuahua, 26 Jun 2014
It's ok and does the job but gave it 3* only because 1: the base is not rigid enough (I cut a piece of cardboard from its packaging to fit and put it inside the zippable base cover.) 2: The base's fleece mat is shedding it's synthetic fur too much. (I covered it with a baby changing mat.) I needed this for my dog's transport after surgery and didn't like the idea of fluff sticking into the freshly stitched wound. 3: it smells really bad. (maybe they had stored it in a smoky and dirty warehouse?) I think it isn't worth the money and wish i could have afforder a pricier (and probably better) one!

Command Picture Hanging Strips Value Pack
Command Picture Hanging Strips Value Pack

2.0 out of 5 stars Off The Wall, 22 Jun 2014
In theory it's great but the fact is that the velcro is stronger than the sticky backing so when you want to 'reposition' something the whole thing comes off. And it can't be reused as the back won't stick on anything anymore. It's an expensive junk I'll stay with small nails.

Sumvision Psyc Mako Portable Bluetooth Speaker Stand / Dock for Tablets & Phones
Offered by DinkyCartridges™

2.0 out of 5 stars Wobbly cheap junk, 22 Jun 2014
It's a wobbly cheap junk that has a very small sound and an insecure ill fitting hold for my Nook.

Thomson WHP3001BK Wireless Headphones
Thomson WHP3001BK Wireless Headphones

2.0 out of 5 stars Background swishing sound, 22 Jun 2014
The sound is poor quality. The headset is very large. (It's loose on my head even on the smallest setting.) I guess it's what this low price can buy so I shouldn't really moan. But don't believe the 5* reviews. It's a bulky, cheap piece of kit that belong in the 1970's.

Royal Canin Chihuahua 28 Dry Mix 3 kg
Royal Canin Chihuahua 28 Dry Mix 3 kg
Offered by Maltbys Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Enticing Scent Wafts Through The Air, 22 Jun 2014
Royal Canin's Chihuahua kibbles' enticing Scent drifts though the kitchen into the lounge and up the flaring nostrils of Max the 8 month old Chi boy. He lifts his nose up and wags his tail. Then with speed faster than a head turn, he is in the kitchen, attacking his bowl. He picks a piece up and throws it up in the air. As it lands, bounces, Max attacks, Crunch! Then again. He is having a great time playing with his food. When he sees me watching and laughing he bounces around then attacks again. This time just the sound of crunching and the food is gone in moments. Max curls up on the sunny spot on sofa with a satisfied sigh and closes his eyes.Thanks Royal Canin people for making food that keeps my fussy puppy so happy and healthy!
Also for making his breath fresh and his poop solid and less smelly and the zip lock on the 'keep fresh bag'. Brilliant!

The Adventures Of Tintin: The Secret Of The Unicorn The Game (Xbox 360)
The Adventures Of Tintin: The Secret Of The Unicorn The Game (Xbox 360)
Offered by Monsterbuy

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 21 May 2014
Boring, repetitive and got really hard already at level 2. I could not get Snowy out of the tunnel so stopped playing for good after just 15 minutes.

House - Season 1-8 [DVD]
House - Season 1-8 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Laurie

2.0 out of 5 stars I love the Series but not the DVD quality, 21 May 2014
This review is from: House - Season 1-8 [DVD] (DVD)
First six seasons aren't seem to be digitised properly or I don't know, but the quality was terrible on a big flat screen TV. I sent it back. Better wait for a proper release.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5