Profile for J. Whittle > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bob The Builder Friction Zoomer with Bob
Bob The Builder Friction Zoomer with Bob

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob and the Gang, 7 Sept. 2011
Bought this to go with the rest of my son's Bob crew! Very good value for money, good strong sturdy toy for my going on 3 year old ~ perfect for any Bob fans out there :o)

Bob the Builder Colouring Set
Bob the Builder Colouring Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob Colouring Set, 7 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Bob the Builder Colouring Set
Very good value for money, my son loves stickers and anything Bob so this was a perfect little set for him.

Matching Bedrooms Fireman Sam Hero Fleece Blanket Throw
Matching Bedrooms Fireman Sam Hero Fleece Blanket Throw

5.0 out of 5 stars Fireman Sam Blanket, 8 May 2011
Top quality product, very soft, great size and my little one absolutely loves it! Washes really well and I am very pleased with my purchase. Fantastic price too. Highly recommended for any Fireman Sam fans out there.

Shower - Electric Shower - Triton T80Z†8.5kW White/Chrome
Shower - Electric Shower - Triton T80Z†8.5kW White/Chrome
Offered by Triton Showers

5.0 out of 5 stars Triton T80Z shower, 6 April 2011
We had an old T80si shower which lasted many years so, when this finally died we decided to stick with Triton. Having done some internet investigation we found that the Triton T80Z was a recommended universal replacement for our old shower. The shower arrived promptly and, apart for drilling a hole and a very minor adjustment to the water inlet pipe on the wall (no extra bits, just a wee bit of sawing!) the shower was up and running. The shower hose rail holes had to be redrilled as it is a shorter rail than the last but that did not pose a problem. So far, we are really pleased with this purchase, it is, for an 8.5 kW shower, fairly powerful and it is also pleasing on the eye. Would recommend this shower through and through.

Bringing Up Your Parents: A Guide for Teenagers
Bringing Up Your Parents: A Guide for Teenagers
by John Farman

5.0 out of 5 stars For teenagers, 15 Jan. 2011
Funny and witty, just what is needed for a sullen teenager who thinks their parents are antiquated and don't understand them! I don't think they believe that we have all been through this stage (and survived!) and believe we are out to ruin their fun. My son has gleened quite a lot from this book (though, in typical teenage style, would refuse to admit it)and I think it has helped him to "understand" his parents a little more.

Zia - Black
Zia - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Petite star, 13 April 2009
This review is from: Zia - Black (Baby Product)
What a brilliant buggy. The buggy collapses down to a very small easily managable and packable buggy that does not invade space in your boot. Putting the buggy up and down could not be easier and you can even do it one handed (like I have on many occassions whilst holding my baby!). Fantastic suspension and very comfortable ride for my baby. Easy and light to push and because you can have the front wheels static (for rough terrain) or free moving for day to day use it is the perfect all rounder. Suitable for newborn onwards as, unlike the Quinny everyday counterpart, this buggy reclines. My 4 month old son loves going out in this buggy and I am so glad I found this product (through a friend who has one!) - I would recommend this to any mum who wants a buggy with style and easy use. Very good value for a very reasonable price.

Mysterious Encounters (Raintree Freestyle: Out There?)
Mysterious Encounters (Raintree Freestyle: Out There?)
by John Townsend

5.0 out of 5 stars Mysterious Encounters, 29 Jan. 2009
I bought this book for my son after the author visited his school. My son found the author fascinating and took a keen interest in wanting to read all his books. My son has found the book to be very interesting and wants to read all the books brought out by this author. In fact, it was so well written that the whole family has read and enjoyed it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3