Profile for Duggo > Reviews

Duggo

TP-LINK PA411KIT AV500 500 Mbps Powerline Adapter Starter Kit- Twin Pack
TP-LINK PA411KIT AV500 500 Mbps Powerline Adapter Starter Kit- Twin Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, 25 Feb. 2013
We bought this to replace the 15 meter network cable that my husband kept running up the stairs, and over doors so he could work in the new study upstairs, well away from the router.

They were installed effortlessly within a few minutes of arriving and certainly do the trick. Later that day we also moved one of the plugs to try in the sky box and this also worked well.

Noah (5th Street Book 1)
Noah (5th Street Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars I found it repetitive, 6 Feb. 2013
I was disappointed with this given the good reviews. It was too long, with lots of unnecessary stuff - seemed like a plug for Apple/mobile phone companies?
What was the point of the conversation where he said she could get a new phone within a few months of her existing contract ending and didn't have to wait until her contract was actually finished - Yawn.
I also found it hard to warm to two 'mature' people who thought giving/receiving love bites was a turn on.

Udderly Smooth Extra Care 227g Unscented Moisturising Cream with Urea
Udderly Smooth Extra Care 227g Unscented Moisturising Cream with Urea

5.0 out of 5 stars Udderly Magic, 17 April 2012
I bought this as it was recommended by a relative who is having chemo. I have had a chronic patch of dermatitis on my palm and wrist for several YEARS and numerous moisturisers and steroid creams haven't made an impact. With one week of using this I can see a MAJOR improvement. I'm hopeful that in another week or two the patch will be completely healed if it continues to improve at the current rate. Would highly recommend this to others who like me have tried everything else without success.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2013 10:32 AM BST

TeckNet® NEW Kindle 4 Premium Folio Case / Cover With Magnetic Clasp For NEW Amazon Kindle 4 / 6 inch / 2011 generation / Book Style - Includes Kindle Rear Protector - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 21 Feb. 2012
Great product - it looks very stylish and even after a few months of use looks in good condition. The colour is fabulous!