Profile for medusa > Reviews

BlissHome, Interdesign, Shower Curtain, Orbinni
BlissHome, Interdesign, Shower Curtain, Orbinni
Price: 18.00

1.0 out of 5 stars picture is misleading, 13 Jun 2014
Ordered this as it looks milky green which was the colour I was after. Its white. will be going back

COBY CX-CD109 BLU Personal CD Player with Stereo Headphones
COBY CX-CD109 BLU Personal CD Player with Stereo Headphones

1.0 out of 5 stars really cheap, 1 Aug 2013
Flimsy and noisy, stop and starts. I know it wasnt expensive but i do expect it to at least work

The Hypnotic Gastric Band(CD+DVD)
The Hypnotic Gastric Band(CD+DVD)
by Paul McKenna
Price: 6.49

4.0 out of 5 stars prompt delivery. no complaints about service, 1 Aug 2013
Too early to tell yet, but I do seem to not feel as hungry and definitely leaving food on plate.

BIC For Her Medium Ballpoint Pen (Box of 12) - Black
BIC For Her Medium Ballpoint Pen (Box of 12) - Black
Price: 14.77

2.0 out of 5 stars doesn't do what it says on the tin, 6 Sep 2012
On spotting the title 'Bic for her' I was more than excited, when these babies finally arrived I eagerly opened the box and was immediately disappointed, these items are way too thin and fail to vibrate.

Shark Steam Pocket Mop - Lilac
Shark Steam Pocket Mop - Lilac

1.0 out of 5 stars not as good as it first seems, 21 Dec 2011
This review is from: Shark Steam Pocket Mop - Lilac
I originally bought one in July2010 and initially was impressed with it. Living on my own I dont create that much mess and usually wipe up any trivial spills. so I used this maybe once a month for a good deep clean. After 16 months (less than 20 uses) it stopped steaming, blew up and started spraying steam out of the sides causing a burn on my hand. On searching the internet it seems that I,m not the only person who has had this problem of the steamer stopping working after not many uses.The mop feels cheaply made and put together and certainly not sturdy enough for the price. I would definitely not purchase one of these again as There seems to be an inherent design flaw in the plastic steaming nozzle which leads to it melting and blocking the outlet up, because the plastic cannot cope with the temperatures.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 3, 2012 9:24 PM BST