Profile for D. Reid > Reviews

Family Game Word Search
Family Game Word Search
Offered by a1 Toys

3.0 out of 5 stars good Xmas fun, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Family Game Word Search (Toy)
at all times someone is reading upside down and can be awkward to play. The playing pieces are also very tiny and fragile

Plantronics Voyager Pro Bluetooth Headset
Plantronics Voyager Pro Bluetooth Headset
Offered by Terminal 1

2.0 out of 5 stars Mic Arm snapped, 30 Dec 2012
With very little use and nothing even close to rough handling the arm for the mic snapped off. Has put me off bluetooth headsets now

Freecom 35610 1TB Mobile Drive Classic USB 3.0 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 30 Dec 2012
Have been very happy with the product and found no problems with the connections at all. USB lead could be longer but is more tha enough for laptop useage and I have survived connections to my PC with a little creative fiddling.

Samsung I8160 Galaxy Ace 2 Sim Free Mobile Phone
Samsung I8160 Galaxy Ace 2 Sim Free Mobile Phone
Offered by Fone-Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars The phone was an Xmas gift, 30 Dec 2012
Although neither of us had ever even touched a smart-phone we found iy very easy to use and well worth it as a purchase.
A great item, and it does exactly what they claim it does.
You will see alot of people comment on the flimsy back cover. It does feel very delicate and while trying to put battery in, I was very afraid it would crumble in my hands. That aside, this is an excellent phone

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 i8160 Purple Top Flip PU Leather Case, Screen Protector, Stylus and Polishing Cloth
Offered by Glisteni Glisten

3.0 out of 5 stars Case itself is fine., 30 Dec 2012
I just found it silly to include a soft tipped stylis and yet there is no provision to store it. Even in a womans handbag I can see this item getting the soft end damaged and seems to me a small pocket in or on the leather case could solve this defect

AZATOM® iWOOD 4 Docking Station 120 Watts - iPhone 5/5S/5C/4S/4 - Touch 4,5,6G - Premium sound quality - Solid professional build with black finish and brushed aluminium - Digital sound processing - Carbon Fibre Crossover Speakers - 2 Fastflow Bass Ports - Huge Sound Performance at this Price!!!
Offered by 4 COOL TECHNOLOGY

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 19 Oct 2012
My I-Pod has never sounded better. Bluetooth feature allows my laptop to also send to unit (programmed playlists for when Shuffle on the I-pod just won't cut it). Clear, full depth of sound. Rich bass at low volume and crisp highs to make good music sparkle. More than enough power to thump out some serious tunes. Easy to use and very handy remote make for an awesome product and the best recomendation I can offer. I don't have a single negative thing to say about this item.

Cygnett Groove Transmit Plug In FM Transmitter
Cygnett Groove Transmit Plug In FM Transmitter

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless, crystal clear...I'm well impressed, 14 Jun 2011
I am delighted with my purchase. Does exactly what it's supposed to.
I can't address problems with unit twisting or pivoting in the lighter socket because
mine is vertical and in center console.
Well done Cygnett ! ! !

TomTom Start 3.5" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps
TomTom Start 3.5" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps
Offered by Sound&Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and easy to use, 14 Feb 2010
This is now the second Tom Tom I have purchased.
My partner required one of her own and didn't need the
Bluetooth, voice activation, MP3 player, and other bells and whistles.
Simple and clean functions make this perfect for her.
Out of the box it was a pleasure to use and did not require
calling NASA to translate the instruction booklet

A great value for money