Profile for Millie moo > Reviews

Content by Millie moo

Millie moo

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Bedding Heaven 1 tog KING SIZE DUVET Lightweight quilt Ideal for Summer. This is a Fogarty made slight second direct from their factory.
Offered by Bedding Heaven

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but still too hot!, 22 Aug. 2015
This a a good quality duvet, has the fogarty tags which also say it's a 1tog. However, it's so heavy that it's just as hot as our 4.5tog, so we still end up sweating in the night! I find sleeping well with just a sheet impossible, which is why we thought a 1tog would be a good idea. We'll save this duvet for Autumn when the nights start getting colder because I think it will be super comfy and snuggly with the weight of it. Drapes well on the bed too.

Cannonball Water Bomb Balloons 50/Pkg-Black
Cannonball Water Bomb Balloons 50/Pkg-Black
Offered by GreatDeals4you

4.0 out of 5 stars Search around for the best tap!, 13 July 2015
Hold a lot of water. Got to find the right size tap or they'll break. We tried the kitchen, the outside, the bathroom sink and finally the bath taps which they fit (phew!) A couple of them were a funny shape so didn't fill well but there are so many in there it doesn't really matter. Loads of fun!

Foam Craft Stickers
Foam Craft Stickers
Offered by Allsortz of Everything Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glittery stickers, 13 July 2015
This review is from: Foam Craft Stickers
Loads of different sizes and colours with peel off backs. All are glittery and there are hearts, stars and flowers. Nice and sticky. My little girl loves them for decorating cards and scrapbooks.

Times Up 4m Slug and Snail Barrier
Times Up 4m Slug and Snail Barrier

5.0 out of 5 stars Slugs yes, snails no., 13 July 2015
I bought one roll of this for my little girls flower pots as we didn't want her touching the blue slug pellets. Or the frogs from the pond eating the slugs after eating the pellets! We put it around the plant pots double width (we read from another reviewer slugs can arch their bodies over) so ran out pretty quickly, leaving half of the pots without it. The next few days, we found the plants with the copper tape were untouched, but the ones without we were finding exploded slugs all over (from the left over slug pellets sadly). We've bought more and protected all the other plants, taken all the slug pellets away and we honestly haven't seen any more slugs except in one pot the day after, which I suspect we accidentally trapped in there when we put the tape on!!! We have seen them in the planters on the wall though that we obviously can't protect. However, this doesn't work on snails!! When I spotted a snail crawling across the patio I stuck some copper tape in front of him, and the little slimer went straight across it no probs! Despite this, I will deffo buy copper tape every Summer to keep the slugs away, it works fab! Just make sure you clean it every so often.

Master Lock 9140703EURDBLK 89mm Hasp and 40mm Covered Aluminium Padlock Set - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Got stuck, 21 April 2015
Had a locked shed all winter, just gone to open it...can't! Jiggled it about a bit and managed to get it open but the problem now is that I can't close it! There seems to be a dusty,plaster like substance on the bit that has been in the actual lock. Sooo, good at keeping people out when it's locked, but not so useful when you want to lock it!

Naughty Toes
Naughty Toes
by Ann Bonwill

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, funny story but this newer edition has name changes., 21 April 2015
This review is from: Naughty Toes (Paperback)
My little girl loved this book when she found it in the library as a 2 year old, and brought it home countless times. We thought we should buy her her own copy, but disappointingly, the names have been changed! The main character has been changed from Trixie to Chloe, the name of the dance shop is different, and as my little girl states every single time we read it "It's not Anthony Mummy!! It's Bertram!" Not really sure why the names have been changed, seems like it's to make it less...posh?? Wasn't really necessary! Anyway, the story is the same and my little girl still loves it! The story of a little girl who is not so good at ballet as her sister but finds our in the end it's because she was destined to be a tap dancer! Cute and funny with great pictures. My daughter is now 4 and it's still a firm favourite! (she especially likes the bit where Trixie, sorry, Chloe is a rock)

When Dragons Are Dreaming
When Dragons Are Dreaming
by James Mayhew

5.0 out of 5 stars Calming bedtime story, 21 April 2015
Beautiful, soothing bedtime story for children of all ages. The pictures are very pretty.

Crocs Shayna Mary Jane, Girls' Ballet Flats, Purple (Dahlia), 8 UK Child
Crocs Shayna Mary Jane, Girls' Ballet Flats, Purple (Dahlia), 8 UK Child

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbed raw, 21 April 2015
Nice style and very light, but they rubbed my daughters feet raw on her sole! I wont buy crocs again, the quality seems to have gone down hill.

Candy Floss Fairy Set - Kids Costume Set 3 years and over
Candy Floss Fairy Set - Kids Costume Set 3 years and over
Offered by Costume Chest

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, good quality, 21 April 2015
Beautiful little set. Our 3 year old daughter loves it. The skirt is much nicer in real life than the picture (the waist is elasticated) but the wings are a bit delicate so don't just shove them in a box somewhere! They have velcro straps so are easier for grown ups to put on and take off. In all, a good quality fairy costume.

Picture Pockets Kids Art (Size A4) Hanging Photo Gallery - 18 drawings / photos in 9 pockets (reversible) Flat Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea!, 21 April 2015
Love it! Such a good idea to display the millions of pictures a 4 year old draws each week. We're going to buy another for her own room. Grandma wants one too of course.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5