Profile for charliebee > Reviews

Esslie Nail Polish, With the Band
Esslie Nail Polish, With the Band
Offered by Darren-Gibbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Look no further for your festive nail polish!, 15 Nov. 2015
This is such a beautiful colour. It's rich and festive- pretty much the perfect red for the colder months. I can't recommend it enough!

Grunwerg 200ml Drinkpod Stainless Steel Vacuum Flask Flame Red - HCF-200R
Grunwerg 200ml Drinkpod Stainless Steel Vacuum Flask Flame Red - HCF-200R
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 18 Mar. 2015
I love this little flask- it's sleek in design and keeps drinks very hot for hours. The flame red is a lovely colour and I've had loads of positive comments from friends about it (two of whom have now purchased their own :D). It's just the right size for my handbag and I never have to worry about spillage either, it's totally watertight.

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler N
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler N
Offered by Expo Japan

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll never use a different brand, 18 Mar. 2015
The best eyelash curler I have ever used. Gives brilliant life and is a sleek design- everything you want/need from an eyelash curler!

Sass & Belle Union Jack Cushion With Inner 30 x 50 cm
Sass & Belle Union Jack Cushion With Inner 30 x 50 cm

2.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, but...is it just me?, 21 Sept. 2011
beautiful cushion cover, but is it just me or did it say 'with inner'?
I received only the cushion cover, no actual cushion inside, which is what I was expecting.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 25, 2011 9:20 PM GMT

Sucker Punch [DVD] [2011]
Sucker Punch [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Emily Browning
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 15 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Sucker Punch [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I think that every other 5-star reviewer has already harped on about the intellectual requirements for enjoying this film, so I'll leave that part out. I do, however, think it is important; especially because Snyder's imagination seems to be perfectly captured on screen, leaving a lot for the viewer to interpret.

The other reasons that I love this film are its soundtrack, visuals and characters.

26 Killer Core Abbs Workouts Exercises - Easy to Apply ASAP: The Ultimate Guide To Abb Workouts For Men, And Abb Workouts For Women. This Guide Will Give ... Excercises To Achieve Maximum Impact!

2.0 out of 5 stars Never used this item, but..., 4 Aug. 2011
Having abdominal muscles incorrectly abbreviated to "Abb"s, rather than "Ab"s, three times in the title alone doesn't inspire much hope...

Burt's Bees Almond and Milk Hand Cream, 57 g
Burt's Bees Almond and Milk Hand Cream, 57 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous & effective, 12 April 2010
Fabulous smell, and very very moisturising.
I love it, and am so sad that I've almost run out!
It feels very luxurious,and when you wear cotton 'spa' gloves (or white cotton socks have the same effect!) it's really moisturising, a great buy.

Label M Dry Shampoo 200 ml
Label M Dry Shampoo 200 ml
Offered by Online Beauty Buys

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 April 2010
I bought this on recommendation, and can say that I'm very impressed!
It smells great, lasts, and most importantly does what you want it to, leaving the hair much less greasy-looking until you wash it next.
I will definitely buy again when I've run out!

The Oxford Dictionary of Literary Terms (Oxford Quick Reference)
The Oxford Dictionary of Literary Terms (Oxford Quick Reference)
by Chris Baldick

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 April 2010
This book was invaluable for my English literature work.
It has all kinds of entries from all genres, dictionary style, and gives recommendations for further reading within the definitions.
My work and general understanding of the literary terms has greatly improved, and I know I can always consult this!

His Dark Materials - The Play
His Dark Materials - The Play
by Philip Pullman

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic script, 29 Mar. 2010
I have just been 'Mrs Coulter' in a stage production of His Dark Materials, and after my photocopied script fell to pieces, I decided to buy this hard copy.
The book contains both part 1 (2 acts) and part 2 (2 acts) of the story. We only performed part one, as each part lasts the full running time of a theatre production. Part one of the play is basically the story you'll find in 'The Golden Compass', starring Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig.
There is also a section at the back of the book to help students studying the play, and a foreword by Philip Pullman the original author, and one by Nicholas Wright, who adapted the three books into this 2-part story.
A great buy if you're a fan of the books, as Wright has changed and added aspects to the story, or if you're lucky enough to be in the play.

Page: 1 | 2