Profile for H0nest opinion 1 > Reviews

Content by H0nest opinion 1

H0nest opinion 1 (Staffordshire, UK)

Girls Aloud - Out Of Control Live From The O² [DVD] [2009]
Girls Aloud - Out Of Control Live From The O² [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Girls Aloud
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 20 Aug. 2013
This tour is amazing. From the song choices, to the costumes and to the performance and the quality, it is excellent. I truly believe that this is girls aloud a best tour. The song list is: the promise, love is the key, biology, miss you bow wow, the loving kind, waiting, love machine, rolling back the rivers in time, untouchable, sexy no no no, broken strings (cover, not originally girls aloud), love is pain, call the shoots, revolution in the head, sound of the underground, fix me up, womanizer (girls a aloud cover of Britney's song), something kinda oooh, out of control megamix.

The Collection - Studio Albums / B Sides / Live
The Collection - Studio Albums / B Sides / Live

4.0 out of 5 stars A must have for girls aloud fans, 28 May 2013
I absolutely love girls aloud and have been a fan since day the beginning. The album arrived exactly on time. To be honest I just wanted this album as I did not have the first two albums and I wanted the b-sides and the tangled up live tour album. I was slightly disappointed with the item as I thought there would be more detail in the book that was with the album and I thought there would be at least a note from the girls and I thought that there should have been more on the b side album. Something kinda ooh and something new are on the b side album, probably because they were not on any of the girls aloud albums which were not a greatest hit collection. Other than that issue the box set is great and it will be something I cherish.