Profile for Vickie > Reviews

Luckies I'm As Big As Height Chart
Luckies I'm As Big As Height Chart

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, 1 Nov. 2015
My son loves it.

Kid'Sleep My First Alarm Clock (Blue)
Kid'Sleep My First Alarm Clock (Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars A great clock despite the small problem, 1 Nov. 2015
Great idea, my son had been waking early and shouting out or getting up. Had this clock for 6 months and has solved the problem. The only problem we found is that occasionally the alarm goes off unexpectedly. For example it could be set for 7.00. we activate the alarm when he goes to bed at 7.30 and it's gone off at 7.45pm! It doesn't always happen and we have got round it by not switching the alarm on until we've gone to bed later in the evening. It has the option of only having the sun come up with no alarm sound (which we do on a weekend) or having an alarm sound as well (which we use on school days). It also has a digital clock display but this operates separately to the analogue clock which also sets the alarm.

Kids Disney Marvel Wheeled Trolley Case (Avengers)
Kids Disney Marvel Wheeled Trolley Case (Avengers)
Offered by Millco Online

4.0 out of 5 stars A little smaller than I had thought it was going ..., 1 Nov. 2015
A little smaller than I had thought it was going to be but my 4 year old loves it and we used it to pack a few of his clothes for our holiday.

UKHobbyStore Red Or Blue Beach Tent And Festival Shelter with Closing Door And Sand Pockets - SPF40 Sun Protection
Offered by UKHobbyStore ~ PowerSaveBulbs UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 1 Nov. 2015
Great little tent, big enough to zip up and get changed in. Great for keeping the sun off the kids in the garden or on the beach.

Hamax Rain Poncho Red red red Size:Taille Unique
Hamax Rain Poncho Red red red Size:Taille Unique

5.0 out of 5 stars Would definitely recommend, 19 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Hamax Rain Poncho Red (Sports)
We bought this poncho for my 18 month old son who now has a 10 minute ride to nursery 5 days a week on the back of his dads bike. It fits our Bellelli child seat snuggly with careful positioning and the hood fits easily over his helmet. We are really pleased with it as it keeps the rain off and the wind too. The only slight problem is that because we don't have a mud guard on the rear wheel there is a little water splashed up into the gap between his legs. I do feel this is more a fault of the bike though rather than the poncho, as it fits as snugg as the post seat fittings allow. I would definitely recommend it, and we have used it every nursery day since purchasing it a month ago in september.
Update - have now been using this for 2 years, 5 days a week approx 9-10 months of the year. Has a couple of small tears but considering the heavy use it's had and my husbands heavy handedness its been fantastic. Will be looking at buying a new one for this winter. Still 5 stars.

8 Cake Modeling Decoration Tools for SugarCraft
8 Cake Modeling Decoration Tools for SugarCraft
Offered by xiguauu

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 13 Jan. 2012
I'm a novice at sugarcraft but after shopping about these tools are identical to those I've seen in highstreet and baking shops but much cheaper on Amazon. There is a variety of tools and suitable for my needs so far.

Bright Bots - 3 Pack Large Muslin Wraps-Blue Combo
Bright Bots - 3 Pack Large Muslin Wraps-Blue Combo

4.0 out of 5 stars nice muslins, very thin., 12 Oct. 2011
I was looking for larger muslins to allow me to breastfeed discretely. These muslins are a good size but for the purpose I was using them they were a bit transparent so I ended up doubling them over anyway (they still served their purpose). They are nice and bright and probably fine for other uses.

Taf Toys I Love Big Mat Supersize Padded Playmat
Taf Toys I Love Big Mat Supersize Padded Playmat

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely mat, 12 Oct. 2011
I bought this mat as my 5 month old was starting to roll and his playgym was no longer big enough. It is bright with a couple of teething rings attached, a mirror which my son and his friends seem to like, a squeaker and a crackly fin on a fish picture. It is well padded, when on my carpeted floor I have felt confident enough to leave my son sitting alone, as if he fell he would not hurt himself and as his method of sitting to lying is now launching himself forward onto his front, he has a nice soft landing!
The only downside is that it does not have a waterproof backing to use outside like my friends does which is the same size. I can easily put it on a picnic blanket though so it is only a minor consideration.
I have washed it once so far on a 30 degree handwash cycle in my washing machine and there was no problems. It dried quite quickly.
I love this mat and couldn't find many that were much cheaper and still had the padding. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.