Profile for rubylady > Reviews

Heartwarmers A Big Hug For You Keepsake Card & Envelope 3.5" x 2" Code K134E
Heartwarmers A Big Hug For You Keepsake Card & Envelope 3.5" x 2" Code K134E
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely little card., 11 Dec. 2014
Bought this for my poorly sick older brother to make him feel a bit better as he was infectious and so had no visitors and I wanted him to know that his little sis was thinking of him. He phoned me on receiving it and thanked me for it, saying it had cheered him up, so job done.

Chicken Soup for the Soul: It S Christmas!: 101 Joyful Stories about the Love, Fun, and Wonder of the Holidays
by Jack Canfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, as usual., 11 Dec. 2014
Yet more good stories from the wonderful Chicken Soup range with heartfelt, warm accounts of Christmases past, involving families, friends, pets and strangers. I buy one of these every Christmas now and it is part of my tradition as my children are now grown up and new traditions have to be brought in.

12 Pcs 3D Pink Butterfly Wall Stickers self-adhesive Vivid Mural Decal Art Home Wedding Shop Decoration Christmas DIY
Offered by SmartLife_2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Flutterbies to your home., 11 Dec. 2014
These little butterflies took a while to flutter their way to my home but when they did, I was more than happy with them. They will complement my colour scheme well along with some green ones I bought too. Very nice and especially for the price.

Small Dog Puppy Sweater Clothes Christmas Tree Pattern (L)
Small Dog Puppy Sweater Clothes Christmas Tree Pattern (L)
Offered by Tangpan

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely knit with great pic., 11 Dec. 2014
My little doggie is currently lying in her Christmas jumper, even though Father Christmas was supposed to be bringing it but her mummy relented and gave it to her early. She loves it and puts her head into it when she sees it and is happy to wear it for a length of time. I do not, however, allow her to sleep in it with her mummy asleep also.

Chandelier Multi Coloured Beaded
Chandelier Multi Coloured Beaded
Offered by Toys n Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely gorgeous., 11 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Chandelier Multi Coloured Beaded
This chandelier is absolutely stunning. I know a lot of reviews say that they have bought it for their daughters rooms but I bought it for my room and I am just turned 50. It sparkles in the light, it is beautiful and makes me feel very special looking at it. Another plus is that you can pick any of the colours to match decor, carpet and bedding, making changes in time without having to change the shade. I moved house recently and made sure that this shade was carefully taken from home to home, regardless of price, it is too lovely to be damaged.

TURQUOISE (NEW COLOUR) 25L BULLET TOP BIN / DUSTBIN / RUBBISH BIN / KITCHEN / HOME / PLASTIC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bin., 7 Aug. 2014
Great bin, stands just under a normal size sink. It rolls back which makes it look like a giant mouth and sometimes I have had the bin talking (much to my son's amusement). It holds quite a lot of stuff, nice colour and keeps the room tidy.

Heartwarmers Best Seat Home Plaque
Heartwarmers Best Seat Home Plaque

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't live without it (the toilet, not the sign!), 7 Aug. 2014
I have IBS so my throne is the best seat in my house. Therefore it deserved a special sign to tell it so. Well done toilet. Thank you for all the wonderful moments we have shared. I would be lost without you. Lots of love.

Freddie Mercury, Queen, Signed Mounted Photo Display .... featuring a printed autograph.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy., 7 Aug. 2014
Who would not love a gorgeous photo of our Freddie? My son was really impressed and I am going to buy myself one for when he takes his with him to uni.

Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Dog's Life: 101 Stories about All the Ages and Stages of Our Canine Companions
by Jack Canfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Doggie fantastic., 7 Aug. 2014
Can never say enough good things about Chicken Soup books but I especially love the ones about dogs. Some lovely stories in here and now waiting for a new dog one to come.

Broadchurch [DVD]
Broadchurch [DVD]
Dvd ~ Olivia Colman

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, espeiailly all in one go., 7 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Broadchurch [DVD] (DVD)
I had a Broadchurch binge-watch up to 5am. The acting was superb but the storyline was very drawn out, it could have been condensed and was quite obvious about three episodes from end who did it. I watched it though to catch up so that I could watch new series coming up this Autumn. Still looking forward to seeing Olivia again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5