Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Emma Summer > Reviews

Content by Emma Summer

Emma Summer "Emma" (England)

Pure Raspberry Ketones & Detox Colon Cleanse Weight Loss Diet Pills Saver Pack | Vegan, Vegetarian Society Approved | 1 Month Supply
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Weight Loss Aid, 17 Aug. 2015
I used these 2 products together whilst trying to lose weight, and they really helped me to shred the pounds. I also felt much more energetic & I absolutely love the fact that they are vegan/cruelty free! Thank you!!

Froot Loops 246 g (Pack of 2)
Froot Loops 246 g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Jan. 2015
Arrived so quickly & just as described! Thankyoooou!!!

Buddhist Boot Camp
Buddhist Boot Camp
by Timber Hawkeye

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 13 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Buddhist Boot Camp (Hardcover)
Such an outstanding book. I rarely post reviews, but this really needs all the credit it deserves. Short chapters but with such incredible meaning. Perfectly written, it really makes you stop and think. I have read this book numerous times. I'm now reading one chapter a day and implementing the practices into my daily life. I now even meditate daily & eat a vegan diet. This book has changed my life! Thank you.

Detox Colon Cleanse DX-10¬ | An Active Botanical Complex with Vitamins, Minerals & Cleansing Fibres | 1 Month Supply | Innopure¬
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing results! Thankyou!!, 3 Jun. 2014
Highly impressed with this product. Results within 2 weeks, my skin cleared up drastically, I lost 4 pounds and I started to feel light and full of energy!
Another bonus - it's vegan!
Very reasonable price for what you're getting, and it was shipped out rather quickly.
Thank you !!

Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual: For Everyone from Beginner to Pro
Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual: For Everyone from Beginner to Pro
by Bobbi Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 21 Dec. 2011
As a makeup artist in training, this book gave me many tips & now is like my bible when coming to makeup! It's more about briefly outlining looks, how to keep skin healthy, and breaking into the industry or just for working on yourself. It's a brilliant book, definitely recommend it.
Thanks Bobbi!

Eylure Eyebrow Shapers
Eylure Eyebrow Shapers
Offered by KrystalDirect

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 4 July 2011
Might as well have used celotape. Honestly the worst product on the market, doesn't even work! It's proberbly even better to use celotape, you'd get more hairs out. waste of time and money.

Xylo Pink Soft Silicone Shell / Skin / Case for the LG KP500 / KP501 Cookie Mobile Phone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what it says on the tin, 7 Aug. 2010
Looked fantastic in the image, recieved it and not at all what the image looks like.
Came much lighter in colour, different shape. If i'm honest a completly different case.
got a fair refund though.

A Nightmare on Elm Street [DVD] [2010]
A Nightmare on Elm Street [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Jackie Earle Haley
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Freddie, 18 July 2010
I was 14 when i watched this, snuck in lol, any way I loved it. The plot is amazing, deffinatly going to be on my christmas list this year !

101 Things to Do Before You Die
101 Things to Do Before You Die
by Richard Horne

4.0 out of 5 stars 101 things, 10 May 2010
Reading every page of this book, it really motivates me to get up and do something with my life. I've already ticked a few off, and i can't wait to do more! Really good book if you feel like your life is going no where and you need something to give your life that umph. Deffinatly worth the money, buying my friend the book for her birthday and maybe we can complete it together!
x

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Awfull., 6 Mar. 2010
I regret buying this item. It turned me so orange i had to stay indoors for over a week.
I then heard news about it's testing on animals, and it completly turned me off buying anymore loreal products. Never buying from this company again.