Profile for Miss Jessica Bowes > Reviews

Miss Jessica Bowes

Guide for Minecraft Furniture
Guide for Minecraft Furniture

2.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, 2 Sept. 2015
The app isn't bad but you have to be able to access YouTube and you need to have Xbox as the crafting is different on Pocket edition.

Ideas for Minecraft House Tutorial
Ideas for Minecraft House Tutorial

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 2 Sept. 2015
Its an ok app if you want a couple of tips on how to survive but not if you want an actual guide to building or survival

Talking Angela
Talking Angela

1.0 out of 5 stars Noooooo, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Talking Angela (App)
PLEASE DON'T GET THIS APP.I had it and was very happy with it then my cousin told me that there is a man behind the cat. I got really scared so for your own safety, please don't get this app.

Flappy Wings (not Flappy Bird)
Flappy Wings (not Flappy Bird)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 28 Feb. 2014
It's a good and fun game. Quite difficult but it's worth downloading. Not as good as flappy birds.The only problem for me is that sometimes it says you have died but you went no where near the pipes. But overall I think you should get it.

Survivalcraft
Survivalcraft

5.0 out of 5 stars EPIC, 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Survivalcraft (App)
This is one of my favourite apps on my kindle. It's just like minecraft. There are no Zombies or Creepers or things like that but it's has werewolves. There is also different settings you can have it on like...Challenging which is where all the animals will come after you so it's basically survival. There is also Harmless so nothing will kill you and most danger is removed. There is also a creative world and another danger one. There is also loads of different animals and loads of different blocks. Believe me....this game is worth its price. You should get it. :) ;)

Charlie and Charm (Pony Camp Diaries)
Charlie and Charm (Pony Camp Diaries)

5.0 out of 5 stars Jess age 11, 29 Jun. 2013
OK I'm 11 and I'm still reading These utterly fab books I can't
Get enough of them! You should try them too

Amy and Amber (Pony Camp Diaries)
Amy and Amber (Pony Camp Diaries)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 19 Jun. 2013
I think this book was great! I would recommend this book to pony lovers like myself. I like the fact that the book is written in diary form. Anyway I think you should read it! :)

New Term at Malory Towers (Malory Towers (Pamela Cox) Book 7)
New Term at Malory Towers (Malory Towers (Pamela Cox) Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book, 7 Jun. 2013
I think that this book is fantastic! I read it when I was ill once and in that time that I was reading it, I forgot I was ill! I was swept away into the world of Malory towers! I can't get enough! So I really think you should read it. You will feel like you are there! X