Profile for Zoe R-B > Reviews

Content by Zoe R-B

Zoe R-B

VonHaus Black Glass TV Stand for Sony Toshiba Panasonic Sharp LG Samsung LCD TV Plasma 26"- 42"
Offered by Domu UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, 7 Feb. 2013
This was a great purchase especially for the price. It was easy to put together, but you may need a hand with the glass as it is quite heavy. Also, as it is constructed upside down, remember to place the shiny surface down. The only thing to improve it would have been to have some kind of wheels as it is quite heavy to move into place if you don't want to scrap the floor.

Being black the dust shows up terribly, so be ready with your duster!

Mens SockShop Heat Holder Thermal Socks - 6-11 Mens - Black
Mens SockShop Heat Holder Thermal Socks - 6-11 Mens - Black
Offered by Zest Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the coldest feet warm, 7 Feb. 2013
I bought these for my husband who has bad circulation and who normally wears at least 2 pairs of socks. Once he wore these his feet actually got too hot and he had to remove them. Great little insulators and I would recommend these.

Zippy Letter Opener and Safety Cutter
Zippy Letter Opener and Safety Cutter

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic letter opener, 7 Feb. 2013
I use this daily to open the office post, and it is so easy to use.

I cannot fault this and will continue to buy these in the future.

10 x 10 inch Latex Red Wedding Balloons
10 x 10 inch Latex Red Wedding Balloons
Offered by Tri Balloons

5.0 out of 5 stars Last forever!, 7 Feb. 2013
We bought these for a party, but were still going well over a week later. They were very sturdy and high quality. We had to eventually pop them with a pin to dispose of them. Would recommend these.

Karrimor Women's Bodmin Low II Weathertite Dark Grey/Cochineal Walking Shoe K303-DGC-145 4 UK, 37 EU, 5 US

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy enough to wear all day, 7 Feb. 2013
I always wear Karrimor shoes for everyday wear, and once I realised my old shoes of 3 years where now worn I needed a replacement.

These are a nice sturdy replacement and are very comfortable to wear all day. These are especially comfortable for people with a wider fitting, therefore you should consider a half size down from standard shoe sizes.

Panasonic DMR-HW120EBK 500GB HDD Recorder with Twin Freeview +HD Tuners
Panasonic DMR-HW120EBK 500GB HDD Recorder with Twin Freeview +HD Tuners

4.0 out of 5 stars How to solve missing channels, 28 Jan. 2013
During setup I discovered that I had missing channels after tuning, especially BBC and HD channels. Looking around I discovered that this had been quite a common problem for other buyers, but most gave up and returned the product.

To solve this problem you will need a really good quality aerial/satellite coaxial cable from your aerial socket to the RF input on the box. I made my own using cable purchased from any diy or electrical shop and fitted with cable plugs. This only cost a few pounds, but ready made ones can be purchased but can be quite pricey.

I hope that this helps if you are experiencing the same problems. I purchased and returned many cables due to poor signal quality. As my aerial is in the loft space only the higher quality cable will allow enough signal through for the box to work properly. I am now enjoying finally having the use of it.