Profile for Mrs. S. Edwards > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. Edwards

Mrs. S. Edwards

iBoutique ColourJets USB Dancing Fountain Speakers for PC/Mac/MP3 Players/Mobile Phones/Tablets - Jet Black
Price: 18.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speakers, very facinating !, 13 May 2014
I have now bought 2 of these, one for my son who is 12 and one for his friend.

They are brilliant, even us adults were impressed with how fascinating they are, and not a bad speaker sound.

The only test now is if they will last!

I would definitely recommend these for all ages.

Mueller Foot Arch Support - OSFM
Mueller Foot Arch Support - OSFM
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for my 12 year old son, 12 Dec 2013
My son now and again suffers from this foot condition, when it plays up he puts this on and he says it does help him.

Mens 1 Pack Jeep Long Sleeved Thermal T-Shirt In 3 Colours - Extra Large - Black
Offered by SockShop
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm, 12 Dec 2013
My husband seems very happy with this Thermal T Shirt, especially as he works outside a lot.

Good fit also on the body, the arms were however a little short but it didn't seem to bother him.

Die For Me
Die For Me
Price: 3.85

4.0 out of 5 stars A great read!, 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: Die For Me (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this story, it just wasnt about the killer therefore it held my interest as wanted to know more all the time.

The Half-Life Of Hannah
The Half-Life Of Hannah
Price: 1.49

3.0 out of 5 stars A slow read, 27 July 2013
The story is very slow but one i had to finish to find out what the book was actually about, it got interesting near the end but took too long to get there!

A Touch of Crimson (A Renegade Angels Novel)
A Touch of Crimson (A Renegade Angels Novel)
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 16 May 2013
What a great book, i did start off thinking that there was to much to take in, however it didnt take long for me to be glued to it and want to read more.
Its a mix between twilight and 50 shades of grey, whereby the angel falls for a human girl.
This is not my normal read but now cant wait to read next book.

Watchers
Watchers
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 31 Mar 2013
This review is from: Watchers (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put this book down, such a great story that had me just wanting to see what happened next.
I've not read one of Koontz books before, but cant wait to read more.

Thrill!
Thrill!
Price: 3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Thrill! (Kindle Edition)
I read all sorts of books, this was a great story in which I couldn't put down , shame it had to end !

I would definitely recommend this book.

The Other Daughter
The Other Daughter
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 6 Jan 2013
This was my first kindle read, what a great start, I couldn't put kindle down, great story with twists and turns, definitely worth a read.

Fujifilm FinePix A235 12MP Digital Camera - Pink
Fujifilm FinePix A235 12MP Digital Camera - Pink

3.0 out of 5 stars Great pictures but poor battery life, 31 Mar 2010
This camera takes lovely pictures but beware of the battery life, my daughter used camera over one weekend and the batteries ran out.

Also not compatible with windows 7 therefore you are unable to download pictures onto the software supplied, I did try and update the software with their site as advised but that didnt work.

Other than these two facts, great camera but you could end up spending a fortune on batteries.