Profile for Oscar > Reviews

Content by Oscar

Oscar

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The World According to Bob: The Further Adventures of One Man and His Street-wise Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars James and Bob do it again!, 5 July 2013
The continuing tale of a man and his cat. James and Bob have continued where their last book finished. This book makes you laugh and cry. James tells us his story, warts and all and we learn more about the amazing 'Doctor' Bob. You will have to read the book to find out all that Bob gets up to and what an incredible cat he is. Well done to the both of you for another best seller. I am now waiting for the next book and the film.

Bob: No Ordinary Cat
Bob: No Ordinary Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing cat, 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bob: No Ordinary Cat (Paperback)
I had already read the original Bob book and was so glad a children's version was brought out so my 9 year old son could read about this amazing cat. In the children's version James describes how he found Bob and how looking after Bob helped him turn his life around. It includes some details about James' drug addiction and hard life and how Bob helped him turn his life around. It is a lovely story and made us both laugh and cry as we read it. I would highly recommend this book.

The Trash Pack Series 2 Advent Calendar with 24 Trashies
The Trash Pack Series 2 Advent Calendar with 24 Trashies

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 28 Dec 2012
My son had great fun with this unusual advent calendar and he enjoyed collecting and playing with all the different trashies.

Fulton Cath Kidston Birdcage Umbrella Shooting Star
Fulton Cath Kidston Birdcage Umbrella Shooting Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun in the rain., 28 Dec 2012
I love this umbrella. It keeps me dry in the rain, protects me from the wind and I can see where I am going when I use it.

He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother (Hillsborough Tribute Single)
He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother (Hillsborough Tribute Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars JFT96, 28 Dec 2012
A great tune for a good cause. The 96 will never be forgotten. So pleased it was Christmas number 1 2012. YNWA

A Street Cat Named Bob: How One Man and His Cat Found Hope on the Streets
A Street Cat Named Bob: How One Man and His Cat Found Hope on the Streets

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly inspiring story, 11 April 2012
If you are a cat lover, you MUST read this book. It is an amazing tale of how Bob arrived in James Bowen's life and changed it completely for the better. James and Bob, you deserve all the praise you are getting! I hope you get to write what happened next! Would love to read the continuing story of you and Bob.

Marcus Collins
Marcus Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Marcus,, 17 Mar 2012
This review is from: Marcus Collins (Audio CD)
This is a great debut album from a promising singer. Great to listen to 'Higher& Higher' which he sung on the X Factor but also love the new songs he has written himself. Hope he brings out'Feel like I Feel' , written by Gary Barlow, as a single.

Seven Nation Army
Seven Nation Army

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 11 Mar 2012
This review is from: Seven Nation Army (MP3 Download)
Well done Marcus! I love this song. With Gary Barlow supporting you and all of Liverpool and Crosby you will do well! Can't wait to listen to your album.

Doctor Who: The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe, 2011 Christmas Special  [DVD]
Doctor Who: The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe, 2011 Christmas Special [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matt Smith
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Escapism on Christmas day, 27 Dec 2011
A lovely episode of Dr Who. Not too scary and maybe some hints about the next series. I wonder if Madge will make another wish and meet up with the doctor again. Can't wait for the next series.

Christina Design London Two Tone Ladies 30 Diamond Bracelet Watch
Christina Design London Two Tone Ladies 30 Diamond Bracelet Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy watch, 9 May 2011
This is a beautiful watch, the photo on the website does not do it justice. The mother of pearl face has a lovely shine to it and the small diamonds on the face add some sparkle. The bracelet is very comfortable to wear.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3