Profile for C. S. Harrison > Reviews

C. S. Harrison (UK)

Double Dong 12-inch Ended Dildo Flesh
Double Dong 12-inch Ended Dildo Flesh

4.0 out of 5 stars Dildo Done Good, 5 Dec 2013
Very pleased with this purchase, it's actually 13 inches, so that extra inch just goes to show you the value for money you're getting from a modest seller.

I bought it as a dog toy for my puppy, and he absolutely loves it, I'm so pleased with this. As you can see from this video, he and the dildo will be good friends for years to come.

[...]

-1 star for the lack of realistic helmet colouring though, at certain angles it looks like a chest burster

Wilbur Sargunaraj
Wilbur Sargunaraj

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Indian pop has to offer!, 17 July 2010
This review is from: Wilbur Sargunaraj (Audio CD)
I first got into Wilbur's music after seeing his music videos, and laughing away at just how terrible and cheap his videos were, and at the style of his songs. I was basically listening to him ironically, but I slowly began to realise...all his songs are actually VERY catchy! His style is humours yet addictive, and you can almost feel just how much he enjoys entertaining!

Give him a try, you'll feel ashamed wanting to listen again and again, but just give in, and have a "First Class Time"!

American Idiot [Special Edition CD + DVD]
American Idiot [Special Edition CD + DVD]
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Buy, 31 Jan 2010
Great CD, all the tracks come together so well, linked perfectly with almost something of a story to go with it, with earlier songs reffered to. A bit of a change from Green Day's earlier stuff, but that doesn't mean it's not amazing.

South Park - Season 6 [DVD]
South Park - Season 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Trey Parker

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best seasons!, 29 Nov 2009
This review is from: South Park - Season 6 [DVD] (DVD)
Possibly one of my favourite seasons of south park. I don't think I disliked a single episode, the only downside was the lack of Kenny, but Butters made a suitable replacement for the time being. South Park at its best, a must buy for fans!

Giger's Alien
Giger's Alien
by H. R. Giger

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 29 Nov 2009
This review is from: Giger's Alien (Paperback)
A very good collection of art work, and a look into the making of one of my all-time favourite films. It shows some great pieces by Giger, some interesting concept drawings, photos of the monsters and sets coming to life, and a diary detailing the stressful work into making the film. Very good book, if your a fan of Giger or the Alien films, then this is for you.

I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell
I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell
by Tucker Max

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 5 Oct 2009
One of the best books I have bought in a very long time. I feel it's very over-looked, especially here in the UK, and there's no justice for it, as this is one incredible book, I never wanted to put it down, couldn't stop laughing, and above all I was quite happy to read it again and again and share it with others. A must buy!