Profile for Ian > Reviews

Ian

Thera Band Flexbar Green Medium
Thera Band Flexbar Green Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to weights., 12 Dec. 2014
A great alternative to using weights for rehab exercises for elbow problems. It is light, compact and easy to carry so I can do warm up exercises before I start climbing. It's important to use the Flexbar correctly as there are reports of potential shoulder damage, try searching Internet for articles. However I haven't experienced any problems.

Neo G Tennis Elbow Strap
Neo G Tennis Elbow Strap
Offered by Online Sports Support Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Golfers elbow pain relief, 12 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Neo G Tennis Elbow Strap (Misc.)
My physio recommended I bought an elbow strap with a silicon/gel pad for my golfers elbow. After quits a bit of searching this seemed like the ideal option at a very reasonable price. I haven't been disappointed. After using this for a couple of months while rock climbing, gardening and doing some jobs around the house it really does make a difference to the pain levels I experience. I would definitely recommend this product.

Lowepro Napoli 5 Soft Leather Digital Camera Pouch - Black
Lowepro Napoli 5 Soft Leather Digital Camera Pouch - Black
Offered by Urban Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case, 28 Mar. 2011
Bought this for my wife's IXUS130 which fits a treat and provides a very pocketable and compact case. If you don't need a waterproof case I'd definitely recommend this.

Roberts Radios Sound 66 DAB/FM RDS Sound System with Dock for iPod
Roberts Radios Sound 66 DAB/FM RDS Sound System with Dock for iPod

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service, excellent quality, 6 Jan. 2011
We are using this as a radio & iPod dock in our kitchen. It is perfect for our requirements with easy operation and good sound quality. However our kitchen is quite compact so not sure how good it is at high volume settings.

Trespass Sky High Snow Sport Helmet - Titanium, Large
Trespass Sky High Snow Sport Helmet - Titanium, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 6 Jan. 2011
I purchased this item as a present so can't comment on the quality of the helmet although it does appear well made and suitable for the job. I was very impressed by the price and very quick delivery.