Profile for MISS L HOWLETT > Reviews

MISS L HOWLETT

Pampers Easy Ups Size 5 (Junior) Mega Pack - 69 Nappies
Pampers Easy Ups Size 5 (Junior) Mega Pack - 69 Nappies

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Dec 2013
I have been purchasing these nappies now from Amazon for 4/5 months. I use these nappies in the day and use baby dry at night time. The reason I don't use easy up through the night is sometimes if my son has been asleep a long time, say 10 hours all night the easy ups may have leaked a tiny bit on his PJ trousers, this has happened a few times. The day time no problem never had a leaky nappy. I do like these nappies as if you have a toddler 16mth like me that will not sit still for a nappy change these are quick to pull up and no fighting with a normal nappy.

Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat (Pastel)
Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat (Pastel)
Offered by Daisybabyshop

4.0 out of 5 stars easy bath time, 22 Feb 2013
Bath time is easy now my hands are free to wash baby while hes safe in his bath seat. The sea horses can be moved by baby or your self, the seat stays safely on the bath by the suction cups and you can move the seat around with baby in the seat. you must be careful not to fill the bath over the max limit of the seat or babies legs will start to rub on the plastic, Other then that very pleased with purchase. I got this seat for my 5 mth old when he was starting to get to big for his bath chair. Hes now 7 mth old and enjoying his seat and bath time.

Britax Prince Group 1 Car Seat (Billy/Black)
Britax Prince Group 1 Car Seat (Billy/Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 21 Feb 2013
The design of the car seat is ok nice and tall not too heavy, but the impact side panels seem very flimsy when touched and feel as if they wont last. The car seat was a nightmare trying to fit in a 3 door car as you cant see the side of the carseat to pull tight the seat belt tight. When I finally got the car seat fitted in correctly the car seat moved around far too much to be classed as safe. when item arrived the box was ripped the courier didn't offer to help me in with the box he just walked off and left it on my door step. when opening the box the item was uncovered the plastic sheet was under the car seat that should be covering the car seat. A little disappointing as Ive never had a problem with Amazon before. Sent back for a full refund. The lady that I spoke to on Amazon was very helpful and very friendly and delt with my return very quickly. Next day courier collected my car seat no problem.