Profile for Thomas Layden > Reviews

Content by Thomas Layden

Thomas Layden

Page: 1 | 2
DVD Combo Drive & CD writer Slimline USB external for Laptops, Notebooks, Netbooks and Desktop in Black
Offered by PC SOLUTIONS

5.0 out of 5 stars For me, excellent value, 19 Sep 2014
Next day delivery, connected to Laptop via cables supplied, computer recognises DVD Combo drive, and reads DVD and CD's. What more can I say other than I am highly delighted?

TuneUp Utilities 2014 - 3 User (PC)
TuneUp Utilities 2014 - 3 User (PC)
Offered by Downloadbuyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Aug 2014
Regular Annual user of Tune-Up. Does for me what I need, no complaints.

Windows 8.1 for Seniors In Easy Steps
Windows 8.1 for Seniors In Easy Steps
by Michael Price

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good guide for me as an amateur Silver Surfer, 13 Jun 2014
As the blurb states "In easy steps". Very good buy indeed, I have recommended to my friends using Windows 8.1.

eCCo Clean Printhead Cleaner Kit for Kodak ESP 10-30 C310 C315 3250 5210 5250 5500 6150 Office 2170

4.0 out of 5 stars Good way to rejuvenate my Kodak 5210 Printhead, 13 Jun 2014
Was not quite sure what to expect of this product due to my 1st time of attempting to clean my Printers printhead. However, following the instructions carefully I was surprised when after I had re-inserted the printhead, and the ink cartridges, a.. I had to do was to let the printer to do a calibration test. The result being that one expects from a normal test. All prinheads became fully operational. Oh I nearly forgot to state I was having problems getting the Black cartridge to print my letters.

Finally follow the Safety instructions. I found it worthwhile to buy safety goggles (locally £1) and a pr of rubber gloves.

Panasonic SC-HTB65EB-K 90W Soundbar - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Panasonic SC-HTB65EB-K 90W Soundbar - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not up to the usual Standard of PanasonicEelectronic products I have purchased over the years., 4 Mar 2014
I have a Panasonic 37" LED 1080i Viera with Internet Link, 3D, built in Freeserve TV etc which is fine, other than the sound variation on various channels is irritating to say the least. From the info given regarding this Sound Bar I was pretty sure it would resolve most of the problems.

The hand held "Blink Blink" of the Sound Bar is easy to use. However, the sound created via the Soundbar is, surprisingly, not all that much better than what is achieved via the Menu options of the TV.

I am a Senior Citizen with little "Tech Spec", which could possibly be a possible cause of my problems. Nevertheless the options on the Sound Bar "Blink Blink" are clearly marked, and I have used every combination in attempting to gain a satisfactory setting. Sorry Panasonic, but not one of your better products.

Remington SP-DF2 Rotary 360 Cutting Heads Fits Models R6130/R7130
Remington SP-DF2 Rotary 360 Cutting Heads Fits Models R6130/R7130
Offered by EveryDay-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, Returned my Remington Shaver experience back to it's original performance., 21 Jan 2014
I have had my Remington Titanium Electric Razor model R7130 for quite sometime. It was only when I replaced the original head with the new one that I realised what I had been missing. The new head is described as "The Diamond 360". Gives me a very good shave. Thanks to all involved over in Newry, Northern Ireland for a speedy delivery. Goods well packed.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 (1 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 (1 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)
Offered by Unitrade

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Internet Security Software at a very good price., 21 Jan 2014
It is enough to say this software is a good buy at anytime. Even so the price, and speed of delivery, made this purchase a good buy. Arrived on time, and operational on my two computers with no installation problems. Thank you to all concerend with the despatch of the goods.

Adobe Acrobat Professional 9 Retail (Windows) (22020727)
Adobe Acrobat Professional 9 Retail (Windows) (22020727)

5.0 out of 5 stars You cannot receive much better service., 20 Jan 2014
The product arrived very quickly. No problem with installation. Software "Up and Running. Appreciated the wee note enclosed on who to contact if any problem with installation was met, and signing off with "God Bless". Very lovely surprise in this day an age. Thanks to all concerned.

The Complete Plain Words
The Complete Plain Words
by Sir Ernest Gowers

5.0 out of 5 stars A book worth having to hand when writing concisely., 29 Nov 2013
Easy reading of the subject. Answers all the questions relating to written English.
The condition of the book was as stated. Prompt delivery. I highly recommend the supplier.

2 x PowerPlanet DS5370, 02491-0066-02, 02491-0066-06 Traveler High Capacity Compatible Digital Camera 2 Year Warranty Battery for Traveler IS 12, SW 12, UW 8, XS 4, XS 40, XS 400, XS 4000, Z 14, Z 1400
Offered by PowerPlanet Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money., 27 Oct 2013
The speed of delivery as always, impresses me. No problem charging the two batteries, and my digital camera is fully operational which confirms that the specification stated was absolutely correct. I need look no further than this company for batteries not only for Digital Cameras but Mobile Phones too.

Page: 1 | 2