Profile for Susan > Reviews

The Proposal
The Proposal
by Tasmina Perry

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice read, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Proposal (Hardcover)
Very easy reading. The storyline was good and I didn't guess the ending in full, which often happens. I thought it was a lovely story don't want to give the ending away so can't comment too much.

Skechers Go Walk 2 Stance, Women Trainers, Black (Bbk), 6 UK (39 EU)
Skechers Go Walk 2 Stance, Women Trainers, Black (Bbk), 6 UK (39 EU)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too wide for me, 22 Feb 2014
Far to wide for me. I love the rounded toe in shoes and room for toe comfort but I have quite a narrow foot and these were just too spacey at the front therefore my foot was moving around too much in the shoe to be comfortable at all. loved the padded sole and style (apart from being wide) wish they did a narrower fitting too.

Sight Training (Nintendo DS)
Sight Training (Nintendo DS)
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 22 Feb 2014
I bought this as a gift for my Mum she absolutely loves this and thinks it is definitely improving the speed her hand eye coordination, and has enjoyable and challenging games.

The Gilded Tarot Deck
The Gilded Tarot Deck
by Ciro Marchetti
Edition: Cards

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Tarot deck, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Gilded Tarot Deck (Cards)
This deck has lovely pictures and arrived in new condition and within the time stated. I have a few tarot decks and so far everyone who has had readings from this deck has commented on the designs.

Leifheit Clean and Away Dusting Mop
Leifheit Clean and Away Dusting Mop
Offered by kitchen essentials

4.0 out of 5 stars good for wood/laminate floors, 13 Oct 2013
Good swivel headed Swiffer which can get under things and into corners better than a mop. good for use with disposable dry dusting cloths, wet wipes, or floor cloths.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty umbrella, 13 Oct 2013
This is such a pretty patterned umbrella which brightens up rainy days, it's very big so keeps you dry and is a little more wind proof than smaller/fold umbrellas.

Maneki Neko Waving Cat, Eyes Closed 18cm
Maneki Neko Waving Cat, Eyes Closed 18cm

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 21 July 2013
I bought this for my sister and she did like it, which is why I never sent it back, it looks a little cheap quality wise and where it wasn't very expensive the quality wasn't even equal to the price re the smudged paintwork and general finish.