Profile for martyn532 > Reviews

Content by martyn532

"martyn532"

Ink Saver Printer Improvement Softw
Ink Saver Printer Improvement Softw

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for home use - my little darlings go print mad, 17 Jan 2003
I purchased InkSaver to use with the Epson Stylus C72 printer connected to the children's computer. I wanted to let them print as much as they wanted, but needed to keep the printing costs down (priceless as their work is). InkSaver has been a great success. It was easy to install and didn't seem to slow the printer down. I have set the ink use to 25% and the children still love the results. We have had the printer six months and have yet to buy any new ink cartridges. My little darlings have gone print mad and I don't mind. If only I could get something similar for my office colour laser printer!

Learning Ladder: Pre-School
Learning Ladder: Pre-School
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

4.0 out of 5 stars Learning Ladder : Pre-School, 23 Jan 2001
Excellent product. This has kept both my 5 year old and 3 year old entertained for hours. I never would have thought that an "educational" product could make them laugh so much! The product itself is giving both children good basic skills in colours, numbers, alphabet, etc. Really good grounding for early years children.