Profile for StephFree > Reviews

Bestform Women's Cotton Comfort Bra White 00535WH38D 38D
Bestform Women's Cotton Comfort Bra White 00535WH38D 38D
Price: 20.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, not brilliant, 25 May 2014
This bra isn't nearly as comfy as I expected after reading all those reviews...I ordered my usual size but I can only just fasten it on the last hook, it pinches a bit, and generally feels very tight. It creates quite a nice silhouette, though, and holds really firmly. Fair enough for the price but I wouldn't buy another one.

Yoursclothing Womens Plus Size 3/4 Rolled Sleeved Top With Pleated Bib Detail
Yoursclothing Womens Plus Size 3/4 Rolled Sleeved Top With Pleated Bib Detail

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and versatile, 25 May 2014
This to is very flattering, made from good quality material and is very, very wearable - you can team it with practically anything. The one star off is for customer services - I cancelled the transaction after I realized It was going to arrive too late, the seller ignored it and sent it anyway. Well, after all I'm glad they did because I like it but I'll be careful to deal with this seller in the future.

Playtex Embroidered Cotton Soft Cup Plunge Women's Bra Black 38D
Playtex Embroidered Cotton Soft Cup Plunge Women's Bra Black 38D

5.0 out of 5 stars Top bra, 25 May 2014
This bra is both comfy and stylish. It fits like a glove and holds everything firmly in place without pinching or scratching - I think it's going to be my favourite!

Oriental Womens Harem Pants Aladdin Trousers Ladies Baggy Pants, black
Oriental Womens Harem Pants Aladdin Trousers Ladies Baggy Pants, black
Offered by iwea24 alle Preise inkl. MwSt
Price: 16.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and comfy, a tad bit short, 2 May 2014
The trousers arrived promptly, look really good and are very comfy. The only downside is that they're a bit on the short side - I'm 5"10 and they sit above my ankles.

Mens Penguins Steal My Sanity T Shirt - Sport Grey - X-Large
Mens Penguins Steal My Sanity T Shirt - Sport Grey - X-Large
Offered by Refugeek Tees
Price: 13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, good quality, 19 Dec 2013
The T-shirt is made from nice heavy and thick good quality cotton so I expect it to last quite a while. And it's super funny.

We're All Mad Here Cameo Locket Necklace Black
We're All Mad Here Cameo Locket Necklace Black
Offered by Fallen Saint
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and beautifully presented, 19 Dec 2013
Earlier today I wrote a review about how long it took to arrive - and it just arrived. I did not manage to delete my first review so I'm adding this one - I'm actually delighted with the purchase, the locket is bigger than I expected, looks really cool and it comes in a lovely gift box. Still, if you're buying it as a gift, allow yourself at least two weeks for it to be delivered.

1x Large wooden drum / surdo beater
1x Large wooden drum / surdo beater
Offered by Percussion Shop
Price: 8.65

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very durable, 17 Dec 2013
The head of this beater is made from rather thin felt and it only lasted for about 20 hours of playing. I'll go for the traditional fluffy one next time.

The Village Against the World
The Village Against the World
by Dan Hancox
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing story, beautiful book, 17 Dec 2013
I bought this book virtually to everyone I needed a gift for and everybody loved it. The story is interesting, amusing and moving and the whole book is beautifully presented. Two thumbs up.

Joe Browns Women's Imaginative Indigo Tunic
Joe Browns Women's Imaginative Indigo Tunic

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 5 Feb 2013
Like all Joe Browns tops, this one is really generous in size so order it one size smaller, unless you're really top heavy. It looks beautiful with jeans or leggings and the shape is very flattering. The colour is dark but after first washing it runs a little and turns a lovely shade of blue.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 5 Feb 2013
This cardigan is a must have, it goes with everything, is really flattering and, unlike some other jumpers, it has long enough sleeves. The material is soft and very warming.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3