ARRAY(0xa6a5fee8)

ELMO Get Up & Go With Elmo [DVD]
ELMO Get Up & Go With Elmo [DVD]
Price: 8.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great teaching aid!, 31 Dec 2013
First of all to me the most valuable DVD in this set was Potty time. I played it once to my daughter when she was 15 months and she has used the potty ever since she is now 2. Very enjoyable for her and I this is a bargain and must have!

My Name Is Elmo (Little Golden Books (Random House))
My Name Is Elmo (Little Golden Books (Random House))
by Constance Allen
Price: 2.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable for me and my daughter!, 31 Dec 2013
After my 2 year old daughter became fascinated with Elmo it seemed apt to buy her a few stocking fillers. This book is great as it has easy to follow words for my daughter and has Elmo in lots of different expressions thus meaning I can teach her feelings.

Dad Rocks! (2008)
Dad Rocks! (2008)
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This CD rocks!, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Dad Rocks! (2008) (Audio CD)
I love the music on this CD which is recorded at great quality! I would of happily paid more for this album but the sheer cheapness of it really does add to the happiness of this purchase!

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (Unexpurgated Start Publishing LLC)
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (Unexpurgated Start Publishing LLC)
Price: 0.37

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love., 29 Aug 2013
I wanted I classic to read and I could not put it down. It iss also completely different from the film so you can enjoy it with out knowing how it pan's out.

Tiny Tatty Teddy Footmuff (Pink)
Tiny Tatty Teddy Footmuff (Pink)
Price: 19.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great appearance., 5 Jun 2013
The Tatty Teddy footmuff's are very cute. I have the Tatty Teddy pushchair in Grey which came with a grey footmuff they look fantastic but aren't very practical as they do rip easy if you have a kicker (which my daughter is) and its more for spring as its not very thick and tucks under the armpit's. All in all a great look.

Canada Green Grass Seed, 500 Grams
Canada Green Grass Seed, 500 Grams
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Grass, 5 Jun 2013
This is easy to spread and really clear instructions. It took only 6 days to start to notice the difference. The best of the best.

(SPM-1) deAO Kids Role Play Supermarket Set Superstore Shop Toys Children Supermarket - New Model 2013-11-28
Offered by deAO
Price: 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love it!, 21 May 2013
This toy is so cute! Its easy enough to fit together. My daughter has not yet played with it as it is a christmas present but I certainly did. I particularly loved the added touch of spring scales. It comes with a good amount of products for the store too. The cash till is not stationary so you can have it facing the opposite way to the picture. I genuinely can not wait for My daughter to get her hands on it. I LOVE IT!

Twilight (Twilight Saga)
Twilight (Twilight Saga)
by Stephenie Meyer
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 26 Jun 2012
I love the Twilight saga (guilty pleasure) and lent my brother my book, however he never returned it so I had to buy another copy. I'm sure everyone on the planet knows the story so all that's left to say is great price, quick delivery and well packaged.

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 [DVD] [2011]
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 5.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 26 Jun 2012
Obviously the books are better then the films however that aside this is a good film and a brilliant ending to the last 7 years! Worth a watch if you've seen the others but don't compare it to the books!

Ghost Rider - Extended Cut [DVD] [2007]
Ghost Rider - Extended Cut [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Nicolas Cage
Offered by The Happy Zombie
Price: 2.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 26 Jun 2012
Great film about a cursed man. Great acting, great price, quick delivery and well packaged. A great film for any time day or night. My 6 month old daughter loves cuddling up on the sofa watching it whilst its raining out side!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5