Profile for jane mary hepple > Reviews

Content by jane mary hepple

jane mary hepple

Golddigga Womens Ladies Ear Muffs Warmers Adjustable Size Fluffy Winter Warm Grey Ladies
Offered by Arthurstrading

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm afraid the ear muffs that arrived were not Golddigga ..., 28 Feb. 2015
I'm afraid the ear muffs that arrived were not Golddigga, they were "Foxy" and they were of very inferior quality - the band was cheap white plastic, not covered with knitted fabric, they didn't unfurl at al well, or sit properly. I did receive a refund, but not for the return postage as promised. What was the point of all this dishonesty???

Crocs Cleo III Flat, Women's Sandals, Espresso/Bronze, 6 UK
Crocs Cleo III Flat, Women's Sandals, Espresso/Bronze, 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant summer sandal!, 13 Jun. 2014
A tight, but comfortable fit to start with, but soon gave a little and moulded to feet. Super comfy and versatile. Compliments from folks after only a week's wear! I want the pink ones as well! :) I'm a normal size 6 and the crocs UK6 are perfect for me.

Classique Womens Tan Nubuck Casual Comfort Slip on Pumps Moccasin Loafers Shoes 6

3.0 out of 5 stars tidy shoes but too small, 13 April 2014
Nice looking, neat shoes. Very lightweight. But they felt like a size 5 instead of the 6 that I ordered.

A Cat called Penguin (Holly Webb Animal Stories)
A Cat called Penguin (Holly Webb Animal Stories)
by Holly Webb

5.0 out of 5 stars daughter loves this book!, 13 April 2014
Lovely story - funny and enjoyable says my 9 year old daughter! She likes the part where the boy sneaks into the next door garden to explore!

Roamers L777TS Ladies Desert Boots Light Taupe (UK 6)
Roamers L777TS Ladies Desert Boots Light Taupe (UK 6)
Offered by Shoesbyclaire

5.0 out of 5 stars great lightweight summer boots, 13 April 2014
I was pleasantly surprised with the colour - a little darker than photo but still a light beige brown, which was what I was looking for. They were slightly tight for the first few wears because I have a high instep, but soon softened up. Now I can't wait to put them on because they are so comfortable! They haven't got a thick sole but I didn't want a heavy boot - they feel light on the feet, like sandals do, and my toes can lie flat as I walk. They are ideal for under jeans - so much better than trainers in the sense that they have a bit of style to them. Now I want them in as many colours as possible!

Ghost Girl: The True Story of a Child in Desperate Peril - And a Teacher Who Saved Her

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 30 Mar. 2014
A very compelling and honest account of a teacher's experience with a troubled child. The story has an encouraging ending.