Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
CSL - desk-fan / Fan to connect i.e. with the PC | desk fan / Fan | PC / Notebook | white
Offered by CSL-Computer

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinky and Fab!!, 15 Jun. 2016
Dinky little thing but has the power to keep you cool during the hot sticky nights - love it. Its plastic and very very light - I shall be taking this with me when I travel for sure!!!

Shell Wind Chime Pearlescent Length Approximately 75 cm Maritim Mobile Feng Shui

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sound, 4 May 2016
Lovely - look good and sound lovely - I have used in my bedroom.

Ambassador Packing Carton Double Wall Strong Flat-packed 610x457x457mm Ref SC-67 [Pack of 15]
Offered by The Factory Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Prime Delivery - Not!!, 4 May 2016
A bit disappointed with this order tbh. I ordered the big boxes on 29 April and they arrived 4 May - ok delivery but they were on Prime which should have delivered on Saturday 30th!!! Then when arrived they look as though they have already been used as there are labels on them and a bit scuffed. I was expecting brand new ones for max strength and also to be covered in plastic just in case they had to be left outside when delivered if I wasn't in. Luckily, I was at home to take delivery!! I haven't used them yet but will later today. I do hope they are all strong enough for their job!!! I shall up date with photos of labels when I can!

casa pura Carpet Stair Tread Mats, London, Anthracite, 15 Piece Set (25 x 65 cm) - Multiple Colours
Offered by Home and Office

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and fabulous! !!!, 15 April 2016
Delivery very fast and easy - thank you. Product is fabulous and fits my stairs brilliantly and are substantial and finished off nicely too. I think they look great and would recommend. I have a picture of my stairs using the anthracite shade.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Guess the Food
Guess the Food

4.0 out of 5 stars epic, 8 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Guess the Food (App)
I love this game defo get this app !!!!!

Paintable' Brick Effect wallpaper in White (Full Roll)
Paintable' Brick Effect wallpaper in White (Full Roll)
Offered by Decor8

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab U Lous Darling!!, 3 Nov. 2015
This paper is brilliant! Looks fantastic and really brightens my kitchen. I have not painted it as it looks fab in brilliant white - in fact someone actually thought it was a painted brick wall of my kitchen!!! Easy to hang fab fab fab!! I have a bistro style table and chairs against it with standing cutlery holder and place mats and it does look like you could be sat outside a French/Spanish/Italian café!!!

Womens Leather Casual Flat Summer Beach Thong T Bar Flip Flop Ladies Sandals Shoes Size UK 3-8 (3 UK, Beige Buckle Thong)
Offered by Kahz Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 6 July 2015
got these in red size 8 as feet swell a bit in the heat (normally a 7) but these fit perfectly! The soft leather top is lovely as is the colour, not a bright red but a lovely deep blue red which goes with more clothing. Would definitely recommend! Very comfy to wear and am delighted with them. Thank you

Canon NEW Snappy LX II  135 mm Camera
Canon NEW Snappy LX II 135 mm Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect so far, 19 Dec. 2014
yet to get pix developed so hopefully these will be fine but everything is perfect and very easy to use. Bought for 82 yr old as her previous one which she had for decades was stolen "!"

Genuine Piranha Oscar Compact Corner Computer Desk Furniture for the Home Office PC8s
Offered by Piranha Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning and Large, 7 July 2014
The sellers were very prompt and delivered the next day - thank you. Now the task of construction by a 54yr old single mum with no help may have been a little long in some peoples view but to me I was extremely proud of myself as the product is stunning and not that hard to do. However, it took me around 3.5hrs to complete on Sunday afternoon and not being anyway carpentry minded it is fantastic. The counter screw things baffled me at first but then I was away absolutely no probs with instructions. The desk part is a lovely large space for working on. Laptop fits on keyboard slidey shelf - stereo/cd etc (still old fashioned I know!!) but this also fits perfectly on including the speakers! Would definitely recommend. Thank you Piranha!

HP Compaq 6910P Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz 14.1" Laptop 2GB RAM 80GB HDD Windows XP Professional 14.1 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done & thank you, 22 April 2014
Thank you so much Grab a Lap for helping me out with my original order and swapping it for another with Windows 7 on it instead Windows XP. The swap went fantastically well and the new Compaq is doing really really well. My daughter (9yr old) is over the moon with it and she will use predominately for school work etc and I have used it as well for a couple of grown up things to do on it and must say I am very pleased with it. All of this took place with a week of the initial delivery and the original one being ordered on the Wednesday.
I shall definitely be using you guys again and soon - when I get my money back from another internet company when I placed my order the very same day as Grab a Laptop and have yet to receive anything except their lies and have asked for my money which has still yet to materialise or even be acknowledged - DO NOT USE COMPUTER HUB - you have been warned - USE THESE GUYS - FAB U LOUS !!!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6