Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Canon NEW Snappy LX II  135 mm Camera
Canon NEW Snappy LX II 135 mm Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect so far, 19 Dec. 2014
yet to get pix developed so hopefully these will be fine but everything is perfect and very easy to use. Bought for 82 yr old as her previous one which she had for decades was stolen "!"

Piranha PC8s White Corner Computer Desk
Piranha PC8s White Corner Computer Desk
Offered by Piranha Trading Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning and Large, 7 July 2014
The sellers were very prompt and delivered the next day - thank you. Now the task of construction by a 54yr old single mum with no help may have been a little long in some peoples view but to me I was extremely proud of myself as the product is stunning and not that hard to do. However, it took me around 3.5hrs to complete on Sunday afternoon and not being anyway carpentry minded it is fantastic. The counter screw things baffled me at first but then I was away absolutely no probs with instructions. The desk part is a lovely large space for working on. Laptop fits on keyboard slidey shelf - stereo/cd etc (still old fashioned I know!!) but this also fits perfectly on including the speakers! Would definitely recommend. Thank you Piranha!

HP Compaq 6910P Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz 14.1" Laptop 2GB RAM 80GB HDD Windows XP Professional 14.1 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done & thank you, 22 April 2014
Thank you so much Grab a Lap for helping me out with my original order and swapping it for another with Windows 7 on it instead Windows XP. The swap went fantastically well and the new Compaq is doing really really well. My daughter (9yr old) is over the moon with it and she will use predominately for school work etc and I have used it as well for a couple of grown up things to do on it and must say I am very pleased with it. All of this took place with a week of the initial delivery and the original one being ordered on the Wednesday.
I shall definitely be using you guys again and soon - when I get my money back from another internet company when I placed my order the very same day as Grab a Laptop and have yet to receive anything except their lies and have asked for my money which has still yet to materialise or even be acknowledged - DO NOT USE COMPUTER HUB - you have been warned - USE THESE GUYS - FAB U LOUS !!!!!

Jazz Radio by JAZZRADIO.com
Jazz Radio by JAZZRADIO.com

5.0 out of 5 stars great choice, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Jazz Radio by JAZZRADIO.com (App)
Easy to use and so much choice of jazz styles - love listening to at night for unwinding and relaxing

Make Your Own Garden Pots and Planters: Learn About Different Types, Materials and More

2.0 out of 5 stars Short shrift?, 13 Aug. 2013
Was surprised at shortness and didn't say anything different to what I already know. Was looking for inspiration and ideas rather than the obvious! Disappointing.

Silver Abba 70's Egyptian Cleopatra Beaded Headpiece Headdress
Silver Abba 70's Egyptian Cleopatra Beaded Headpiece Headdress

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 13 Aug. 2013
Wore with Abba suit also purchased on Amazon along with blonde wig. It looks fab and easy to wear - would recommend!

HAIRBRUSH ROLLER - BLACK
HAIRBRUSH ROLLER - BLACK
Offered by marketplace mayhem

2.0 out of 5 stars Not to good!, 13 Aug. 2013
This review is from: HAIRBRUSH ROLLER - BLACK
Didn't really do the job and the head broke off after a couple of weeks!! would not recommend at all.

Waterloo - Adult Costume Lady: XL (UK:22-24)
Waterloo - Adult Costume Lady: XL (UK:22-24)

5.0 out of 5 stars Abba 70s, 13 Aug. 2013
Lovely suit, easy t wear and just zip up. You don't get over hot in it. I wore it to a theatre showing of Abba and 70s music (I also bought wig and headbeads) and 8yr old dressed up too and we won a radio competition with more theatre tickets and some cash so THANK YOU FOR THE COSTUMES, THE STUFF YOU'RE SELLING, THANKS FOR THE COMPETITIONS WE ARE WINNING!!!!! lol!

Meerkats Ornament Sledging by Vivid Arts
Meerkats Ornament Sledging by Vivid Arts

5.0 out of 5 stars In pot plants outside, 13 Aug. 2013
This actually looks better in person (meerkat) than it does in pix. The details are fab and it looks lovely currently in top of plant pot but will moved elsewhere later!

Happy Meerkat Christmas
Happy Meerkat Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Smile!!!, 13 Aug. 2013
8yr old daughter and I love this - not seasonal just yet but will be played lots when it is!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5