Profile for Miss L Jarvis > Reviews

Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini UK Sim Free Smartphone - White
Offered by Prepaymania
Price: 141.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement phone, 13 May 2013
I bought the S3 mini as a replacement because I lost my original one, and made the rookie mistake of not taking out phone insurance. Bought it off Amazon as slightly cheaper than the high street. I've had it for almost 2 months now and not had any problems at all, it works just as my old one did from Phones 4 U. The delivery took a little longer than a normal Amazon delivery, which might put people off, just over a week, however the seller emailed back straight away when I contacted him/her and I was even supplied with free screen covers. Would definitely buy a phone off Amazon again to save a few pennies.

Terrapin Premium PU Leather Wallet Case/Cover/Pouch/Holster with Floral Interior for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 - Red
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 5.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little phone case!, 13 May 2013
Very pleased with this purchase. The case is sturdy and well made, a perfect fit for my S3 mini. People have also commented on how cute is, and a few people have even asked if it's by Cath Kidston. No complaints whatsoever!!!