Profile for TigressLea > Reviews

TigressLea

Strictly Professional Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint Black - 15ml
Strictly Professional Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint Black - 15ml

4.0 out of 5 stars good colour but don't expect amazing lashes, 10 April 2013
First of all let me tell you that my natural eyelash colour is brown with transparent ends, so I wanted to enhance my lashe in hopes I won't have to use mascara every day.
The dying effect wasn't enough to stop using mascara, it simply darkened my colour a bit, so if your lashes are short or very thin like mine just making them black will not be enough.

India's Vegetarian Cooking
India's Vegetarian Cooking
by Monisha Bharadwaj

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, informative and possible to cook, 10 April 2013
I bought this book more as an information on diverse Indian cooking styles than a proper cookbook and I was not disappointed, the book is written in a nice, friendly tone. I've been inspired by some of the recipes but haven't followed one fully so not sure how reliable these are.

Strictly Professional 50ml Eyelash Tint Developer
Strictly Professional 50ml Eyelash Tint Developer

5.0 out of 5 stars good developer, 10 April 2013
It is easy to use and store, perfect for dying brows or eyelashes, tight cap so it shouldn't go evaporate.

Strictly Professional Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint Brown - 15ml
Strictly Professional Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint Brown - 15ml

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for dying eyebrow for a brunette, 10 April 2013
I was a little bit wary of dying my eyebrows as I have never done it before but this product mixed with appropriate developing liquide was very easy to use and apply, it didn't stain my skin (I did use vaseline to protect it but even underneath the brow it wasn't affected) and the colour was just perfect, very natural brown.

Japanese Cooking
Japanese Cooking
by Harumi Kurihara

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy-to-make, healthy and delicious, 3 Nov 2011
This review is from: Japanese Cooking (Paperback)
This book is for people who like healthy and delicous food, especially if you like the typically Japanese taste of meals, which takes little time to prepare.
There's a lot of soya sauce, tofu and kombu soup base in the recipes so if you don't like those you'd better buy Jamie Olliver or something.
This is a modern Japanese cuisine, so if you want some old-Japan recipes which take hours to make with only wooden utensils stay clear away from Harumi. She's all about efficiency and sensibility, microwaves and rice cookers when possible.
She always offers western substitutes to Japanese ingredients difficult to find outside her home country so you don't have to travel far or spend a lot to enjoy her recipes.
I absolutely love it!