Profile for Readyletsgo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Nintendo Wii U Star Fox Zero First Print Edition incl. Guard
Nintendo Wii U Star Fox Zero First Print Edition incl. Guard
Offered by Warby 4 Games & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars You can pick it up anywhere for a normal price guys :), 22 April 2016
Just picked this up in a Gamestop for €65 today, didn't pre-order or anything like that, loads in stock here in Dublin. Its available everywhere, if ya have a look. Just don't pay the crazy prices on here for the moment. Yesterday it was at £99.99, mad! £70 now. Whatever €65 is in pounds at the moment its not £70 that's for sure, maybe £50

Haven't played it just yet, but its a damn nice set, steal box is lovely and has two cd spaces in the steal box for both games.

Cant wait to play it!

GameCube Wavebird Wireless Controller
GameCube Wavebird Wireless Controller

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever? Maybe..., 16 Mar. 2016
Possibly the best controller of the 6th gen. I have the silver one, and use it on my Wii U now, still working perfectly.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD Collector's Edition: Prima Official Game Guide
by Prima Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 16 Mar. 2016
Beautiful big book, Lucky to get mine for £11 on here a few days after release. Haven't opened it yet but will do so soon.

Very happy with it.

Deadpool (PS3)
Deadpool (PS3)
Offered by Your IT Delivered

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it from start to finish, 16 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Deadpool (PS3) (Video Game)
Bought on PSN a few weeks back for €8.99 or something, so was cheap.

I had heard ok things about this game a few years back, nothing amazing, but thought I would give it a go, and I'm glad I did. Sure its repetitive as hell, but its Deadpool that keeps things going. Its funny, very funny, and the perfect hack'n'slash game for me. Loved it from start to finish, except the final boss, took me a few hours to kill him.

I hope, with the movie doing so well, we will see a new Deadpool game in the future.

Worth £/€10 if you find it at that price.

Sony PSP Go! Console (White)
Sony PSP Go! Console (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little console, 15 Jan. 2016
Perfect console to mod and have all my psp games on it along with all the emulators. Waiting on my component cable to I can play everything on the big tv wirelessly with a PS3 DS3 controller.

Drakengard 3
Drakengard 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 15 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Drakengard 3 (Video Game)
Got in post last week, haven't played yet, but trilled to have it in my collection. Not a bad price either

Shovel Knight (Nintendo Wii U)
Shovel Knight (Nintendo Wii U)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great big manual in the box, 15 Jan. 2016
Got this to ad to my collection so it will stay sealed as I have the game for my 3ds and PS3/4 already.

Great big manual in the box, see it on videos etc, and a good weight to it.

Great to have in my collection.

HDE Gold Plated High Def HDTV Audio Video AV Output Component Cable for PSP
HDE Gold Plated High Def HDTV Audio Video AV Output Component Cable for PSP
Offered by HDE

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, 15 Jan. 2016
Works great on the PSP 3000, picture is very clear on my 32" HDTV. Recommended

HDTV YPbPr Component Switcher/Splitter (3 Way)
HDTV YPbPr Component Switcher/Splitter (3 Way)
Offered by GamersGear_Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect solution for many component cables, 15 Jan. 2016
Got this last night in the post, easy to set up and works! Hooked up my Original Xbox and PSP Go, both worked perfect and the picture is just as good as if the individual cables are going into the component connection themselves to the HDTV. Easy to switch to each connection. Waiting on my component cables for PS2 and Wii at the moment. Might get another one of these boxex to connect to the first one so I can have 5 component cables connected up.

Totally worth the €22'ish I paid (paid £17 at the time).

Thanks

8Bitdo FC30 Pro Wireless Controller for Android/iOS/PC/Mac
8Bitdo FC30 Pro Wireless Controller for Android/iOS/PC/Mac
Offered by Feeego

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bluetooth controller!, 3 Nov. 2015
I got this to work with Kodi on my Gamestick, linked up perfectly via bluetooth to the stock Android I have running on the Gamestick, and everything works perfect. Works with all phones (Android and iOS), PC's, Mac's and also the Wii with a small amount of games, I dont think it will work with the Wii U just yet.

I got it to replace my 8bitdo NES controller as I wanted the thumb sticks that are in this version. The build is pretty great and light, the buttons are VERY reponsive and tight, thumb sticks feel like the Vita thumb sticks. As there are a few more buttons on this one I will have to learn how to use it, but the basics still work like normal. I will be using this for Kodi, as I've said, and also for emulation. Will work perfectly I would think for PC gaming as ALL the buttons are there just like a PS3/4 Xbox360/One controller. The gold Famcom look really is what sold it for me. Looks so cool!

Its pretty swisssh looking compared the older 'NES' 8bitdo controller I have, which I will hang onto as I can use it for 2 player games.

The company I bought from 'Shop4funUK' were brilliant, ordered the first time and there was a problem with the payment via Amazon, got in comtact with the store and they advised to reorder, so I did, ordered and payment went through on Friday morning, and I had it on my desk in work Monday morning, now keep in mind I am in Ireland, usually takes at least week for stuff to get here from Amazon anyway so I was very impressed with their services. Thanks for that.

Its a great bluetooth controller and will last forever. Totally recommended!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15