Profile for Arf > Reviews

Content by Arf

Arf

Powerplay Lite Starter Pack (Nintendo DS)
Powerplay Lite Starter Pack (Nintendo DS)
Price: 2.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok.., 4 April 2007
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I got this with my DS lite mainly because of the cheap pricetag. Ok I'll run through what you get in this package and if its really worth it, ok -

3 Styluses; Great if you have lost your original 2, without this I would of given this product a much lower rating

2 Screen protectors; This is what wanted me to buy the product but I chose wrong..when you put it on the screen straight away it is fulled with air bubbles under the plastic, for the 2nd one even when I tried very hard slowly putting it on the screen still there were air bubbles! If you are buying this product based on the screen protectors.. Don't!

Leather wallet case; This is a nice feautre to the product, its a neat slick black leatherly slip wallet pocket. The only downside is that its got an open end so if it gets shaken around there is a chance your ds might slip out, but very unlikely.

Finally the cloth; Nothing much to say, the cloth cleans the ds cover nicely but when it comes to the screens the cloth dosent make an impact on the dust...better of getting a glasses cleaner

So over all this product may not be the best you can get but for the styluses and slip case I think its a good price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best Wii games., 3 Feb 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have always been a warioware fan since the gba version, and over the years I have heard a constant moan from Nintendo-haters saying that the graphics are rubbish on warioware games.

Now firstly this game takes around 2 hours to complete, BUT the point of the game is to complete it so you can play loads of minigames. I bought this as soon as it came out and im not dissapointed 1 bit.

Basicly if you have no clue about what warioware is about, its hundreds of mini games which you have to pass within around 5 seconds. The multiplayer is great!

So if you have a Wii, and dont have this game. GET IT!

Super Smash Bros Melee - Players' Choice (GameCube)
Super Smash Bros Melee - Players' Choice (GameCube)

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST have, 16 Dec 2006
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is one of the best games I have on my GC! The graphics are good, the sound is good, the whole game is good. It lasts FOREVER ive had it for a couple of years now and ive never got bored of it. If you have a gamecube and dont have this game, GET IT NOW! You will not regret it. It has to be my favourite gamecube game and its very cheap to buy.

Nintendo DS Handheld Console (Silver)
Nintendo DS Handheld Console (Silver)

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it!, 16 Dec 2006
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I first got my Nintendo DS a couple of months ago, it looks great, feels great, and IS great.

-It has 2 screens which makes gameplay so much more fun

-The touchscreen rules

-There is a mic which is used for some games

-Lots and lots of other features

Alot would argue that the psp is better because of its graphics, but in my opinion the DS is funner, and at the end of the day I'd prefer better gameplay than graphics, also the DS can connect to the internet and you can play other people from around the world which is very fun :)

So what are you waiting for I promise you this is the best hand-hold console on sale at the moment.