Profile for mYolnir > Reviews

Content by mYolnir

mYolnir

Drawstring Bag can be used as Travel Gym Bag with zip pocket and side Mesh Pouches (Black)
Offered by Grabbits

5.0 out of 5 stars form and function, 19 Oct. 2014
Actually more spacious than I thought and looks attractive. Definitely a good purchase

Illuminated Keyboard USB BLUE LED Backlit Light Up Multi-media Gaming Keyboard
Illuminated Keyboard USB BLUE LED Backlit Light Up Multi-media Gaming Keyboard
Offered by iGrace-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Faultless., 18 Mar. 2014
Absolutely faultless. I've had this for over a month now. I use it for programming at night, as well as gaming. It hasn't missed a single beat.

Honestly, this was a bargain.

TECEVO F3 Freedom Bluetooth Stereo Earphones With Handsfree Wireless Sports Headset - Ideal for use with Apple iTouch, iPad 1 2 3 4 iPhone 3 4 4s 5 5s , HTC, Samsung Galaxy, LG, Nokia etc
Offered by DigiDirect

2.0 out of 5 stars Am i reviewing the same device?, 19 Feb. 2014
I was NOT happy with this purchase. For this price, I debated getting some Sennheiser CX 300-2's. Yes, I know, they aren't Bluetooth, but i wanted function. I thought that the headphones would have great sound (as per the reviews) so why not try some bluetooth earphones for a change? It would certainly be a step up from having wires popping out constantly!

I must say, the delivery was quick, and when I listened to the music, it was very, very good sound.
The problem was, that having music anywhere but 10cm from my phone would cause the music to skip - I am a tolerant guy - but this was ridiculous!

I even went as far as reinstalling the OS on my phone, and doing a factory wipe - it was no good. The sound was great while i could hear it, but it would skip so often that listening to music became uncomfortable. The battery also lasted such a small amount of time, that it couldn't handle the journey to and from work...
I started carrying a wired pair as a backup while I used this, but it just makes sense to wear the wired ones permanently. Maybe my unit is faulty?

I had to return to my stock Samsung earphones which do the job well. It's a shame because these could have been very good indeed.

Pokémon Y (Nintendo 3DS)
Pokémon Y (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Wowudo

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable value for money!, 4 Nov. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Just as i expected and more. This game is very very good value for money since there is so much to do! It is quite reasonable to expect hundreds of hours of fun from this game.
There are hundreds of Pokémon to capture and gym leaders to beat... But, don't stop there! The endgame is raising your team of champs and battling people online! So many people leave the gane after beating the elite 4.
I love the 3d effects of this game, since it's the first title I've seriously played since Ruby. The game had so many new additions and old nostalgia too with the reintroduction of previous pokemon. It's never a dull sight when you throw your pokeball and a Blastoise emerges!

This is a must buy! I am 23 years old and I'm not afraid to admit i love this game!