Profile for Shoots > Reviews

Content by Shoots

Shoots

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
TW Steel Unisex Quartz Watch with Beige Dial Chronograph Display and Brown Leather StrapTW5R

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch., 25 Jan. 2015
I like the look of this watch. I have seen that some customers have bought it for £175- £180. When I see it for around that again, I will buy one.

Retro Christmas Reindeer T-shirt - Mens - Christmas Red (Small)
Retro Christmas Reindeer T-shirt - Mens - Christmas Red (Small)
Offered by Jolly Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars A little tight., 17 Jan. 2015
I bought this for my next Christmas in the sun. I ordered small which is a little cosy, so it is a good job I keep in trim.

Durex Extra Safe (Pack of 144)
Durex Extra Safe (Pack of 144)
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Jan. 2015
These arrived on time and will be very useful for a while. I only received 143 Grrrrrrr ;-)

Stainless Steel Men's Gothic Biker Snake W. Clear CZ and Red Crystal Eyes Pendant Necklace with 3.5mm Round Link Chain G2010QY5
Offered by Arco Iris Jewelry

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a nice pendant. The chain is a bit heavy, 17 Jan. 2015
This is a nice pendant. The chain is a bit heavy, so I will change that. Mine has a slight flaw on the smooth part of the snake but it is not a problem.

Armani Exchange Men's AX1227 Red Silicone Quartz Watch with Black Dial
Armani Exchange Men's AX1227 Red Silicone Quartz Watch with Black Dial

5.0 out of 5 stars I love wearing it, 11 Jan. 2015
This is a lovely watch. I got mine in the John Lewis sale for £62.50. Result!
I love wearing it. :-)

Black Grass Beads Silver Tone Flower Shape Elastic Bracelet Bangle for Ladies
Black Grass Beads Silver Tone Flower Shape Elastic Bracelet Bangle for Ladies
Offered by sourcingmap

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 22 Dec. 2014
Rubbish

Somewhere to Hide (The Estate Series Book 1)
Somewhere to Hide (The Estate Series Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 22 Dec. 2014
These are not very well written.

Vktech® New Watch Repair Tool Back Opener Large XL Wrench Waterproof Screw Case
Vktech® New Watch Repair Tool Back Opener Large XL Wrench Waterproof Screw Case
Offered by vktech-HK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect piece of kit., 19 Dec. 2014
Excellent tool. I ordered this and it was delivered 2 days later. I have lots of watches and every time a battery runs out, I go to to a local jewellers for a replacement. It costs around £4 to £6, which is not bad. Debenhams wanted £16. With this I can replace my own batteries. When it came, I took the back off a watch to see what battery I needed, before ordering some. I found a card of batteries in my cupboard, that I bought from poundland years ago (I needed the bigger button batteries for something). On the card I found one that fitted my watch and it is working fine. Why pay to have a battery fitted when you can do it yourself in 5 minutes? Result!

Detomaso Firenze Chronograph Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap SL1624C-BK

3.0 out of 5 stars The strap is not great (see other reviews) and the face is smaller than ..., 17 Dec. 2014
I have had this watch for a while now. It is ok but I feel it is over priced. The strap is not great (see other reviews) and the face is smaller than you would expect. I wear mine to work now, as I have other watches which are nicer.

Fighting for Survival (The Estate Series Book 3)
Fighting for Survival (The Estate Series Book 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 19 Oct. 2014
Not a bad story but switches characters without warning. Not very well written. Poor spelling and there is one scenario where the characters are mixed up. Twin girls have been out fighting, one gets a cut on her face. When they get home, it seems their mum is examining the wrong twin's injury. Not exactly best seller material.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6