Profile for Phil Barnard > Reviews

22" Yellow Extra Long Handled Shoe Horn Strong & Flexible JLS
22" Yellow Extra Long Handled Shoe Horn Strong & Flexible JLS
Offered by James Labels & Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars shoe horn, 27 Oct 2013
Excellent long handled shoe horn I gave this product five stars I love it I would recommend to all amazon customers that have difficulty putting on their shoes it is excellent and the delivery was speed to so thank you .

Height Adjustable Round Shower Stool
Height Adjustable Round Shower Stool
Offered by Mobility Choices

5.0 out of 5 stars shower stool, 27 Oct 2013
I have rated this shower stool with five stars it is exactly what I required its adjustable and waterproof and non-slip when you're taking a shower and would recommend this product to all customers that view this stool.

The Top 100 Dreams: The Dreams That We All Have and What They Really Mean
The Top 100 Dreams: The Dreams That We All Have and What They Really Mean

4.0 out of 5 stars 100 Dreams, 1 Oct 2013
I chose this rating for a good insight into dreams the instant download from amazon and a good book to read.

Metal drawer runners - 17mm wide x 250mm - (per pair) - Replaces most MFI, Ikea Argos etc.
Offered by Abrafix

5.0 out of 5 stars drawer runners, 1 Oct 2013
Thank you Hafele for the perfect fit and an excellent delivery and would recommend all customers that require new drawer runners to purchase from your company that's why I gave you a five stars, I could not fault you.

Chest of Drawers Beech 4 Drawer Cambridge Bedroom Furniture
Chest of Drawers Beech 4 Drawer Cambridge Bedroom Furniture

4.0 out of 5 stars chest of draws, 1 Oct 2013
I like my purchase the only problem was the handles they were plastic and in the picture advertised they were wooden handles. Delivery was first class and yes I would recommend this purchase to all amazon customers.

Trend Brown Cream And Beige Wave Rug. 8 Sizes Available (60cm x 110cm)
Trend Brown Cream And Beige Wave Rug. 8 Sizes Available (60cm x 110cm)
Offered by Rugs Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Carpet, 1 Oct 2013
A big thank you to rugs supermarket my wife loved this carpet from the day she view this product and it is what she wanted.

Laughing Lucky Bronze Finish Buddha Gift Ornament with Beads 18cm
Laughing Lucky Bronze Finish Buddha Gift Ornament with Beads 18cm

5.0 out of 5 stars laughing Buddha, 1 Oct 2013
A five star rating for this Buddha it was a gift for my mum and she love it and she would recommend this Buddha to all customers that wish to purchase this product.

Metal drawer runners - 17mm wide x 312mm - (per pair) - Replaces most MFI, Ikea Argos etc.
Offered by Handles And Ironmongery

5.0 out of 5 stars Drawer runners, 1 Oct 2013
Thank you Hafele I was so impressed with my previous purchase, I decided to buy again from you and replaced and second set of runners and yet again a speedy delivery and an excellent purchase, so I gave your company another five-star rating and would definitely recommend your company.

Bedside Table Beech 1 Drawer Cabinet Cambridge Bedroom Furniture
Bedside Table Beech 1 Drawer Cabinet Cambridge Bedroom Furniture
Offered by Brown Source Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars beside cabinet, 27 Sep 2013
I love this product that is why I gave this a five star rating the only thing I disliked was I thought this cabinet came with wooden handle but my purchase came with a plastic handle.

Customer Service Course - Necessary Skills For Effective Customer Service
Customer Service Course - Necessary Skills For Effective Customer Service

5.0 out of 5 stars customer service, 27 Sep 2013
I bought this book to help me study customer service and yes this book did help me gain more knowledge into this service, and that is why I gave this a five-star review and would recommend to all Amazon customers that are looking to purchase a customer service skill to purchase this book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7