Profile for Catherine > Reviews

The Workhouse Girl
The Workhouse Girl
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great story from Dilly Court, 30 May 2014
I have given this story a 5* because it was great from start to finish, very sad but I think it could be true, sadly I do believe these workhouse's were as grim as lots of writers tell us in there fictional novels. I have read a lot of factual history as well as fiction on
on this subject, and I can not understand why family's were split up on entering the place and the sick cruelty imposed on the children.

Simplex D Book
Simplex D Book
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd
Price: 9.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: Simplex D Book (Electronics)
Well, what can you say about a Simplex D book,
I hate doing my books but knowing this one is the best price I've had makes the whole job so much easier, this seller get his order's out quick and the price is half the High St Chains,
Thankyou

Elephant Knit Pattern
Elephant Knit Pattern
Price: 1.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice comforter, 3 Mar 2014
I bought this pattern thinking it would be a standing toy but its not, however I knitted it anyway to see how it would turn out, it is, as Amy's patterns always are easy to follow. I was pleased with it because it makes a perfect bedtime comforter if you don't over stuff it.
Catherine

Hedgehog Knit Pattern
Hedgehog Knit Pattern
Price: 0.95

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute, 3 Mar 2014
I loved knitting this little hedgehog he's perfect, its finish is exactly the same as the picture, I've knitted a few, every child that see's him wants one, I'm knitting him for the children's ward at my local hospital, I have just finished 2 of your little mouse too.
Thanks Amy, keep them coming.
Happyknitter

The Girl From Poor House Lane
The Girl From Poor House Lane
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 4 Jan 2014
I have always read books of this time, I am reading it at the moment and enjoying it very much,

My Kitchen Table: 100 Cakes and Bakes
My Kitchen Table: 100 Cakes and Bakes
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 4 Jan 2014
One hundred cakes, who on earth would not buy this book, even if your not a baking fan, the pictures are a delight.

Great British Bake Off: Everyday: Over 100 Foolproof Bakes
Great British Bake Off: Everyday: Over 100 Foolproof Bakes
Price: 7.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 Jan 2014
What can I say, Mary Berry, who could resist her. I watched the show so I just had to get the book.

10m x 80cm Roll Clear Cellophane Wrap. Florist Quality Cello Bouquet / Gift / Hamper / Basket Wrapping
Offered by Nicks Floral supplies
Price: 4.13

5.0 out of 5 stars will go on forever, 4 Jan 2014
Got this to cover a xmas hamper, the roll has so much on it, it will go on forever, good buy.

Medium Mini Honey Wicker Rectangular Storage Basket w/ Red Gingham Lining
Medium Mini Honey Wicker Rectangular Storage Basket w/ Red Gingham Lining

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 4 Jan 2014
I got this to make a hamper for my brother in law, it small when it arrived but I managed to get, 4 small bottles of beer, several chocolate bars, and chocci lolly's and also chocci sweets into it, my chocoholic B.I.L. loved it, I will be getting more of these.

Twenty to Make: Knitted Aliens
Twenty to Make: Knitted Aliens
Price: 2.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Strange but cute, 4 Jan 2014
I got this pattern as I knit for charity and thought it would be a change for little boys, haven't done anything yet buts it seems easy to follow, fingers crossed lol.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4