Profile for Dodgers > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Sophia: Princess, Suffragette, Revolutionary
Sophia: Princess, Suffragette, Revolutionary

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting read, 24 July 2015
Enjoyed this book very much. An interesting character. Well researched and easy to read despite the occasional offshoots of lengthy factual detail which went away from the main subject which I was most interested in. But, these parts were needed to set the scene.

Lumibear blue/polypropylene/H 58cm
Lumibear blue/polypropylene/H 58cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool blue bear, 11 Jun. 2015
Superb light that's as cool as it is cute. Great company to deal with.

Dualit 89301 Hand Mixer, Metallic Red
Dualit 89301 Hand Mixer, Metallic Red

1.0 out of 5 stars Be warned., 20 May 2014
I had the similar experience of other people. I got about three or 4 uses out of this before it broke whilst making butter icing which required mixing for 5 minutes. The mechanism for holding the mixers in place simply melted. Very unhappy, mainly with myself for buying this product as I had read the negative reviews and bought it anyway because I liked the look.

Staring At The Sea - The Singles
Staring At The Sea - The Singles

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, 26 May 2013
I love this album and was chuffed to get it on here at such a cheap price. Arrived quickly and was in good condition especially considering its age and price. Bargain deleted album. Thank you

Love & Death: The Songs Of Jacques Brel
Love & Death: The Songs Of Jacques Brel

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 stars, 26 May 2013
No doubting this band are good at what they do and they know the subject well. The album is good. I saw them live the fact that they take themselves so utterly seriously really put me off.

Lonely Planet Turkey (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Turkey (Travel Guide)
by Christopher Deliso

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 stars, 26 May 2013
Great ti finally have an updated version of this book as I travel to Turkey often and its nice to have this travel companion not sure if I like the layout as much as the previous one. Might take some getting used to. Don't let that put you. It's a great book with just the right detail.
I disagree with their view of Calis Beach though. Ok it's is very British but it also has a huge Turkish side to it as well. Many Turkish people travel here for their holiday as well as Brits. It's a great place with friendly locals who don't hassle you like in so many other areas. Plus its a great location for many of the sites.

To Love Somebody/Here Comes The Sun
To Love Somebody/Here Comes The Sun

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 perfect, 26 May 2013
Very good seller who contacted me to co firm that I was buying the cd only. The cd was i excellent condition and went straight onto my computer so I don't mind that it had no cover. It was nice in this day and age that the seller checked that I was aware of what I was buying. 5 stars all round.
Such a good album too or should tat be such good albums as there are two in one on this cd.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, 26 May 2013
These look great and came very quickly too. Go nicely with a white salad bowl and look very trendy but also fit in well with my retro look

Australian Gold Dark Tanning Accelerator Lotion 250ml
Australian Gold Dark Tanning Accelerator Lotion 250ml
Offered by Tan-Us

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, 26 May 2013
Have yet to use this but delivery was very quick and I got a freeby to boot! Very good value considering how much they charge for similar products in the tanning salon I visit.

Emma Bridgewater Big Love Deep Rectangular Tin, Red
Emma Bridgewater Big Love Deep Rectangular Tin, Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 17 Jan. 2013
Good quality small biscuit tin. Arrived in good time. Used this to store some ginger bread men made at christmas and although this isn't a christmas tin it fitted in . Really good quality tin. I just wish I had read the description prior to buying it as it was smaller than I expected. I would say it could store 2 standard sized packs of biscuits.

Page: 1 | 2