Profile for Jemma > Reviews

Content by Jemma

Jemma

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Culater®Henna Full Mandala Floral Case Cover for iPhone 5 5S (Elephant)
Culater®Henna Full Mandala Floral Case Cover for iPhone 5 5S (Elephant)
Offered by Culater®

3.0 out of 5 stars :), 26 May 2015
The case was a bit dirty when it arrived which was strange considering it was in a sealed plastic packaging but after a quick wipe it was absolutely fine. It's a lovely looking case for the price and I was surprised how quickly it was delivered from China.

Dead Simple (Roy Grace series Book 1)
Dead Simple (Roy Grace series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars ., 27 Oct. 2014
This was the first book by Peter James that I have read, I was absolutely hooked from the very first page. It's well worth a read!

The Kingdom of Childhood
The Kingdom of Childhood

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 18 Oct. 2014
I was totally gripped from start to finish, the characters were well developed an interesting and the story was full of excitement (however quite gross at times)

The Returned (The Returned Series Book 1)
The Returned (The Returned Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars ., 5 Oct. 2014
I found this book quite dull to begin with, it did however improve as I got further in. Not sure if I would recommend this book, definitely not the best I've read .

The Shock of the Fall
The Shock of the Fall

3.0 out of 5 stars ., 28 Aug. 2014
I did enjoy the story by the end but found it took some time to get in to. However, I would recommend this book to anyone with an interest in mental health.

The Prophet (The Graveyard Queen Series - Book 3)
The Prophet (The Graveyard Queen Series - Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 7 Aug. 2014
I could read this series a hundred times and still find them just as exciting and just as chilling! I just can't wait to read the next book.

The Kingdom (The Graveyard Queen Series - Book 2)
The Kingdom (The Graveyard Queen Series - Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars The kingdom, 26 July 2014
After reading the first book in this series I couldn't wait to read this one, I definitely wasn't disappointed! At points i had yo take a breather to calm myself as it was that scary!

Thirty-Two and a Half Complications (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 5)
Thirty-Two and a Half Complications (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 17 July 2014
I couldn't wait to read this new instalment in the series and I definitely wasn't disappointed! It wasn't as action packed as the other books and that is why I only gave four stars, I can't wait for November to read the next book.

The Magpies
The Magpies

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 1 July 2014
This review is from: The Magpies (Kindle Edition)
I was totally gripped by this book from start to finish, it was full of suspense and really got me thinking, what would I do if I was.in Kristy and Jamie's situation? However, I didn't give this book 5 stars because it left me with a few unanswered questions, although the author does leave a response to some of them at the end I can't help but feel slightly frustrated that he didn't tie up all of what I felt to be quite vital loose ends. Having said this I would definitely recommend this book and for the price you really can't go wrong.

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars

4.0 out of 5 stars The fault in our stars, 14 Jun. 2014
This book was so touching, it brought me to tears on more than one occasion. It's one of those books you wish you could forget so that you can read it all over again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4