ARRAY(0xa2309288)

Ripper Street [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matthew Macfadyen
Price: 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Ripper Street [DVD] (DVD)
This is one of the best TV Series I have had the pleasure to watch. It is a bit brutal in places; but this is only a true reflection of the "timeset". However, I do not think it is any more brutal than The Spartacus Serialisation, so I would implore BBC to continue with further series. I am really looking forward to this. Would recommend to friends.

Guilty Gadgets  - Micro Sd Usb Memory Card Reader Sd Hc Ms Mini Micro Sd 2gb 4gb 8gb 16gb 32gb
Guilty Gadgets - Micro Sd Usb Memory Card Reader Sd Hc Ms Mini Micro Sd 2gb 4gb 8gb 16gb 32gb
Offered by Guilty Gadgets
Price: 3.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Jan 2014
This is a brilliant dinky wee gadget which is so small in-obtrusive, as it can be carried on key ring and used anywhere. Would recommend this item from this seller

BoxWave Sony Xperia Z DuoSuit - Slim-Fit Ultra Durable TPU Case with Stylish "S" Design on Back - Sony Xperia Z Cases and Covers (Jet Black)
Offered by BoxWave Corporation
Price: 6.47

4.0 out of 5 stars I Like It, 3 Jan 2014
Yes I like it, as like other cvers can be bulky. It protects the case of the phone well and helps the non slip problam

Peppa Pig Bumper Pack 12 Disc (Vol 1-12) [DVD]
Peppa Pig Bumper Pack 12 Disc (Vol 1-12) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Phil Davies
Price: 28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved, 3 Jan 2014
My Granddaughter loves this. Living in Dubai, Peppa Pig is not known of; but when I sent this out to her, she fell in love with it

Long Handle S/S coffee or ice cream spoon set of 6
Long Handle S/S coffee or ice cream spoon set of 6
Offered by Rinkit Ltd
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Jan 2014
What can one say about a set of spoons????? They are great and fulfil the purpose. Recommend them and the price is great

The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher: The Murder at Road Hill House [DVD]
The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher: The Murder at Road Hill House [DVD]
Dvd ~ Paddy Considine
Price: 5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 3 Jan 2014
This is a fantastic film and I would recommend it to any one interested in intense period drama. I wish they make an offshoot TV Series.

Italian-English Visual Bilingual Dictionary (DK Bilingual Dictionaries)
Italian-English Visual Bilingual Dictionary (DK Bilingual Dictionaries)
by Dorling Kindersley
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Jan 2014
I love this one!!! It is a boon to anyone learning this language. Well worth the price. It has helped me a lot.

DKNY Ladies Stainless Steel Analogue Twist Bracelet Watch
DKNY Ladies Stainless Steel Analogue Twist Bracelet Watch
Offered by Timepieces & More
Price: 59.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 3 Jan 2014
Nice watch at a nice price. My Wife loved it when she opened it at Christmas. Of solid construction and looks great

Taxi Zum Klo [DVD]
Taxi Zum Klo [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bernd Broaderup
Offered by fat_buddha
Price: 5.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelently Explicit, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Taxi Zum Klo [DVD] (DVD)
Watch out as this film is very explicit. I like this however, as it facilitates the Raw feelings it invokes. I f it were cut in any way, it would not be worth it. The Characters are very "down to earth and their situation feels very "Working Man's Social Club". The dialect is, in some places, harsh and I love it, as it depicts German as it is spoken in every day use.
I love the ambiance or, "stime", of Taxi Zum Klo, and would recommend it, to any one who is wanting an insight into harsh gay lifestyles.

knickerbocker/sundae dishes 10.2oz set of 6.
knickerbocker/sundae dishes 10.2oz set of 6.
Offered by Amethyst Catering Equipment Ltd (prices inc vat)
Price: 20.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Jan 2014
These are great and you can get a lot more in them than one would expect!!! I suppose that is one reason I am fat. Worth buying

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6