Profile for Natasja SC > Reviews

The Perks of Being a Wallflower
by Stephen Chbosky
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars It moved me!, 9 Dec 2011
I LOVED this book, it was so fantastic! I was really touched by Charlie and all of his friends. I was so intent on what was going on that I finished it in no time at all. I then promtly reread it, because it's really that good.
I feel like Charlie taught me a lot and I really think you should let him teach you as well!

Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf? [DVD] [1966]
Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf? [DVD] [1966]
Dvd ~ Elizabeth Taylor
Price: 3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars A marvelous movie!, 9 Dec 2011
I first saw this on the telly, because Elizabeth Taylor was in it and I really enjoy her.
And I. was. blown. AWAY. I REALLY love this movie, it's completely brilliant.
I was taken away by the acting chops of Ms. Taylor and Mr. Burton, it really touched something inside of me. The story was haunting and sad, but beautiful in its own way - or was it the acting that was beautiful?
Anyway, after watching it, I immediately come on Amazon and ordered the DVD as well as the play, which I've since read. Do watch it!

Community - Season 1 [DVD]
Community - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Joel McHale
Price: 9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing show, 9 Dec 2011
This review is from: Community - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
This show is fantastic! It's utterly brilliant, there's nothing else to say about it.
I love basically everything about the show: the characters, the jokes, the popculture references that fly everywhere. This is one of my favourite shows and it never fails to deliver. There's nothing I want more for Christmas than the first season of this! (and the second season and the third and then I'd like six seasons and a movie, please!)

Bagbase retro Shoulder Bag in Navy and White
Bagbase retro Shoulder Bag in Navy and White
Offered by School Wear United
Price: 7.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite large, 30 Mar 2011
The bag is very nice, but quite big, which means it slumps together, when I wear it unless it's COMPLETELY filled out. Also, I thought the fabric was going to be different, but that's my own fault for not looking closely at the description.
But it's a nice bag and I don't regret buying it, especially at such a cheap price.

Gone with the Wind
Gone with the Wind
by Margaret Mitchell

2.0 out of 5 stars Excellent story, poor size, 5 Feb 2011
This review is from: Gone with the Wind (Paperback)
First of all: I love Gone With the Wind and have read it over and over for years - I never tire of it.

But I bought this particular book and when it arrived, I was immediately disappointed. It's a paperback and it's very small in size, yet it has 1000+ pages, so the writing is so small that it was hard to focus on it. And because the book is so large and the jacket is so thin, the back cracks easily and it feels like the book is crumpling in your hands as you read it. And with 1000+ pages to get through, the book is hardly able to survive the strain.

If you want to read Gone with the Wind - and you should - buy a different version. This is hardly good.