Profile for Elizabeth Jeffries, > Reviews

Content by Elizabeth Jeff...

Elizabeth Jeffries,

Classic FM Diary 2011
Classic FM Diary 2011
by Classic FM

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Fascinating, 24 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Classic FM Diary 2011 (Hardcover)
As a classical music lover this was the perfect diary for me. It has a page-long musical anecdote or story at the beginning of every month, and each week-to-view page has a musical titbit too relevant to that particular week. The diary is very stylishly presented in pale yellow paper with an attractive font and plenty of space for writing appointments. The hardback cover with embossed treble clef also make it durable and attractive. There are several pages at the back for making notes too. This diary is interesting, useful and attractive. I certainly plan to use it for years to come.

Dictionary of Transactional Analysis (Exc Business And Economy (Whurr))
Dictionary of Transactional Analysis (Exc Business And Economy (Whurr))
by Tony Tilney

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim Volume Should Not Be Underestimated, 24 Nov. 2010
For a book that is reasonably expensive, I was initially rather disappointed to receive such a small volume. However, this little book is packed full of very useful and detailed descriptions which make it easy for the student to navigate the world of transactional analysis, particularly in the early days of training. This book is my most treasured TA book and is worth every penny, despite being such a slim volume

Dryden's Handbook of Individual Therapy
Dryden's Handbook of Individual Therapy
by Windy Dryden

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and Contextual: It does what it says it will do!, 2 Jun. 2010
This book is eesential reading for those wanting a detailed overview of counselling and psychotherapy. I bought it myself to get this overview as I was exploring the field and I wasn't disappointed. The author presents a clear historical perspective to counselling and psychotherapy and there are detailed chapters on all of the main approaches. Personally, I love this book. It helped me draw conclusions about the right direction for my own education and training in psychotherapy and counselling and helped me set the approach I have chosen in context. As the book sets this as one of its goals, I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Snopake 15174 Eligo 13 Part Desk Storage Expander A4 Landscape Black
Snopake 15174 Eligo 13 Part Desk Storage Expander A4 Landscape Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Expanding File, 2 Jun. 2010
This paper storage system ticks all the boxes for me. It is durable and colourful, has large label compartments and overall is very stylish. I liked the first ome so much, I bought another. The pockets expand very well to allow plenty of storage for all your papers, and the colour coding make it easy to find what you are looking for when you need to locate that one piece of paper that is so important. I can't recommend this product highly enough.

28 Italian Songs and Arias of the Seventeenth and Eighteenth Centuries [With 2 CDs] (Book & CD)
by Alessandro Parisotti

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential Pieces for the Budding Singer, 2 Jun. 2010
This is a really useful book of arias for those learning to sing. Although the accompanying CD is a digitised version which doesn't flow as natural music, it is nonetheless a useful accompaniment to this book of well-known arias. Every piece is a gem and pronunciation help on the CD is very helpful